Honored Contributor

Does anyone own any Tory Burch clothing?  Is it superior quality? I'm just wondering what justifies $700 for a dress, other than just the brand name status and because they can. $300 and more for tops, etc.

I admit I would love to own one piece. I was on her site this week and almost ordered the Anja dress. It was 100 something and I thought about it for too long and missed out on it. Still kicking myself, a classic that would last forever if the quality is there.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21I don't own any of her clothes, but I have browsed a TB shop in the mall near me.  The fabrics are gorgeous and I'd say the workmanship and design are superior.  However, neither my life style nor my wallet justify $700 for a dress.  I don't even give a thought to how the companies justify their prices;  I just decide what has value for me (assuming I can even afford what they're asking!)

I do have a leather bag from the brand  and it's definitely a step above my other leathers.  I found the bag on sale several years ago, and like most of my heavier bags, I don't often carry it. 

Respected Contributor
I have a pair of Tory Burch Reva ballet flats. They’re ok, but I think the only thing that makes them $100 better than my Lucky brand ballet flats in the TB Logo.