Contributor
Looking to buy Tory Burch Sandaks. Any reviews? Looking at the Millers versus Thora? How is the fit? There no store that sells them near me so I can't try them on. I have a wide foot. Anyone have either of these shoes? Let me me know how you like them. Thanks
Visitor

I have both the Miller and the Thora.  The millers I have are patent leather.  They are very stiff and will not stretch over time.  That being said I needed to go up one whole size.  The Thora runs true to size, but are very narrow.  So I don't think you will be happy with the Thora.  I purchased both at Nordstrom due to their liberal return policy.  In fact, the first pair of Millers I purchased a year ago and was unhappy with the sizing.....to snug/stiff.  Exchanged them last month for a new size no questions asked!  If I were you, I would forget the Thora and buy the Miller.

Respected Contributor

I have to go up a size in the Millers.   I have two pairs and they have eased up in the width.  I do not like my heal to hang off the back at all.  Her regular rubber flip flops - I stay with my regular size