Esteemed Contributor

If  QVC wants to portray the company as all inclusive  than why don't they offer a Tall line  that includes , tops, pants, dresses  for tall people . My daughter   wears a Tall size   in tops, pants, dresses. She purchases from companies that provide this option .

I am so tired of the tunic tops or the  ones where the back is 5  like a duck bottom.

I purchase elsewhere for  25 inch  tops . Some of Isaac tops are 25-26 inch , however I saw  a review of one of his tops  recently where someone complained it was a tunic when a 25 inch length was listed in the specs .

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Perhaps they are just clearing out old inventory of tunics and leggings?  Maybe there be newer styles next fall?

Doubt it , their designer groups are stuck on yards and yards of fabric. That  cuddl duds dress that was on recently that was way wide with a side panel and an asymmetrical hem looked  like ... a weird table cloth.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Your comment tickled me.  Smiley LOL

I always thought the longer tops in the back (while wearing leggings) is to hide the wiggles & jiggles & not the size.

Must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that!whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Generally, I think the Q tends to sell more tunic length tops than regular lengths. I think many of the Q's customers are women who feel more comfortable "covered up". The hosts and vendors are always talking about tops offering coverage over the hips, thighs, and backside.

Candace's new line had shorter tops, but they were too short for me. Obviously, height and torso length affect how long a top will be on an individual. I am 5'6", and I prefer 25-26 inch length tops. I have found that length on the Q and in other stores. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

I don't  like the longer tops either.  I think designers assume we all wear leggings so their tops come down to cover the butt.  I don't wear leggings.  I have not bought any clothes from QVC in quite some time.

@Winkk  Sticking my neck out here and will most likely get it chopped off: If you're wearing leggings and need a very long, boxy top with the longer back to cover everything up, maybe leggings wouldn't be the best choice for bottoms.

I think people can make their own choices.  I won't be judging them, and I don't know why it matters to you.

Honored Contributor

There are styles for everyone, if you do a search you can find shorter tops.  I like tunic tops because I find myself wearing a lot of leggings, skinny jeans and slim leg pants. I know some of Lori's tops are super long but at 5'3", I don't buy her tops.  I'm fine with tunic tops from the other brands.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ceci I wear a variety of lengths.  The Candace Cameron Bure tops are fairly short.  If the Bure tops are too long for you, QVC is not a good place for you to shop.  Tolani and Peace Love World offer short tops too, amid a variety of lengths.  QVC almost always provides the length.  The lengths vary across size.  To be sure, of the length, measure the length of a top that you like from the high shoulder point, and then check it against the length of the top in the size that you are interested by clicking on the "click here" at the end of the sentence "To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here."  It is the last line of most item descriptions.  There are only very few items for which this information is not provided.

Respected Contributor
I find a slightly longer top gives better proportions to narrow pants. I’m 5’10” and rarely find any top is too long.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Shanus  Your comment tickled me.  Smiley LOL

I always thought the longer tops in the back (while wearing leggings) is to hide the wiggles & jiggles & not the size.

Must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that!whistling.gif

@Mz iMac   Most likely the tops are meant to hide either or both. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Cecionly 5'2 ~ of course they will fit too long.  LOL.  Do they have the petite sizing that might not be as long for you?  I shorter than you and I've purchased several longer tops this year.  I'm trying to hide weight gain in the posterior area Woman Wink

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life