Honored Contributor

Tops I purchased from Evine Live this last Spring

I have just started wearing my new tops purchased from Evine during their  summer clothes sales.....I love all of them! And they were so reasonable priced!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tops I purchased from Evine Live this last Spring

Thank you.  Good to know.  I have watched several times but have not purchased clothing.  I will give them a try.  

Respected Contributor

I bought a couple tops from Evine also, and I really like them. I live on the west coast, so I like watching Wake Up in Style because it's on at a more reasonable time in the morning here.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy anything where I can see through two layers of fabric when they hold it up to the light. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the One World line and have been wearing their tops for 4 years now. I can't believe how well they launder and hold up. I stopped buying though because I have tops from them with the tags on , good pricing is too tempting.LOL

Respected Contributor

Same here, their prices seem much better. I might bite one of these days.

Respected Contributor

Just bought a dress from Evine on sale.  It is sleeveless, olive green, comes mid-calf on me because I'm shorter.  Has grommets with lace up top part of back.  My friend's daughter getting married in October, thought I could wear it then.  I don't buy dresses, ever usually.  I think this was less than $25.  Love how it fits.  Their prices can't be beat and when they have a sale, they have a sale! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

My outfit today on the outfit of the day thread is evine! I have plenty of their clothing and have been very happy with the quality and the fit but those that haven't shopped there before need to know that the sizes aren't so vanity as the other two channels

Respected Contributor

I have several Kate and Mallory faux suede jackets that I love, they look great and wash and wear so easy. No ironing, just hang to dry. I paid $35 or less for them. They look like real suede but are much more comfortable. I will not purchase one world though, I had a top shrink and overall, the fit of one world does not suit me. I will tell you that the WD-NY brand is also nicely made. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt

I don't have the faux suede but I have three of the faux leather jackets! They're fantastic and the first one I picked up was on clearance for $19! I wound up purchasing three of them; 2 we're for my daughter. I purchased two more after that in different styles and colors