Esteemed Contributor

Top worn by host Rachel during Gourmet Holiday presentations

During one of the Gourmet Holiday programs today the host Rachel Boesing had on a bright pink top with a sleeve decorated in what looked like rhinestones in a floral design.  I called and no one could identify it.  Perhaps one of you saw the programming and can help locate it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Top worn by host Rachel during Gourmet Holiday presentations

@bonnielu    I noticed it too and thought it was embroidery.  Rachel seems to find many of her tops at boutiques outside of QVC, sometimes Nordstroms.  Ask on her Facebook page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I saw it too and thought of Quacker Factory. That host always looks nice in whatever top she selects.

Esteemed Contributor

Went to her Facebook page and not sure how to ask the question.  Or I should say I don't know where to do it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

What item number was she showing? Maybe there's a video of her wearing the top and then we can look for it from there. @bonnielu 

Trusted Contributor

She was asked several times on Facebook and didn't answer.

Here's some screenshots:

Screenshot_20220929-224544.png

Screenshot_20220929-224827_kindlephoto-439740667.png

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr 

Thanks for posting that snapshot of the top. I looked for it but I can't find anything like it.

Esteemed Contributor

She was wearing it.  It was not part of any programming that I could find the whole day. I called twice and got two different operators and they did not know. 

I never usually buy clothing items from the Q.  I find price points too high compared to what I can get at Walmart or online Blair or Zulily (QVC affiliate).  But this top caught my eye.  My kind of style.  

I don't know how to use her Facebook page.  I am not really a Facebook fan so I really don't bother with it.  No idea how to leave her a message.