Valued Contributor

Top worn backwards reminds me.......

[ Edited ]

The Lisa Rinna top EVERYONE was wearing backwards reminds me of the retro show I Love Lucy where Ricky and Fred design potato sack dresses and horse feed bags for hats to prove that women (in this case Lucy and Ethel) will buy anything if it has a "designer" label.  And I knew that top was off when I saw it on people.  Just too much going on in the back.  I was telling my mom, why would they put so much detail on the back of a blouse?  LOL......

And Lisa Rinna is not a designer, I repeat she does not design the clothing she brings to QVC.  She buys or picks out the stuff she thinks QVC buyers will like and shows them here.  She does not design them.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Honored Contributor

Re: Top worn backwards reminds me.......

@Northray  Funny episode, I know that one too. Who doesn't Love Lucy!

Honored Contributor

@Northraywrote:

The Lisa Rinna top EVERYONE was wearing backwards reminds me of the retro show I Love Lucy where Ricky and Fred design potato sack dresses and horse feed bags for hats to prove that women (in the case Lucy and Ethel) will buy anything if it has a "designer" label.  And I knew that top was off when I saw it on people.  Just too much going on in the back.  I was telling my mom, why would they put so much detail on the back of a blouse?  LOL......

And Lisa Rinna is not a designer, I repeat she does not design the clothing she brings to QVC.  She buys or picks out the stuff she thinks QVC buyers will like and shows them here.  She does not design them.

Well, thanks for clearing all that up....lol

Honored Contributor

57AFF4D3-B251-4346-9423-026BB96E148B.jpegI love Lucy too

Respected Contributor

@Northraywrote:

The Lisa Rinna top EVERYONE was wearing backwards reminds me of the retro show I Love Lucy where Ricky and Fred design potato sack dresses and horse feed bags for hats to prove that women (in the case Lucy and Ethel) will buy anything if it has a "designer" label.  And I knew that top was off when I saw it on people.  Just too much going on in the back.  I was telling my mom, why would they put so much detail on the back of a blouse?  LOL......

According to others, they were not wearing it backwards.

Valued Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

That's totally the one, lol.  My mom loves this show.  I can't stand Ricky, such a sexist.  But hey I know that was a different era, lol.  I can still enjoy it for what it was.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Valued Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

@Northraywrote:

According to others, they were not wearing it backwards.

It totally looks backwards.  

-Rumi
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

Was that the one where she got a bad sunburn and then had to model burlap clothing?

Honored Contributor

@Northraywrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

That's totally the one, lol.  My mom loves this show.  I can't stand Ricky, such a sexist.  But hey I know that was a different era, lol.  I can still enjoy it for what it was.

@Northray

It's an interesting dichotomy really. You find Ricky Ricardo offensive because he's sexist yet you just finished insulting all women that purchased the top or who enjoys Lisa rinna's fashions?!

Honored Contributor

Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa

They can wear it with that DREADFUL Graver skort TSV. Stock up, stock up!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri