Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Like I always say that's why they're # 1. When I want to buy books, music, DVD's something like that I go straight to Amazon.

@SharkE 

give their clothing a try too.........you will be surprised   <3

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Not to rub it in or anything but I ordered a couple of tees this weekend from Nordstrom..I got them yesterday....

But seriously, it wont top yours but equally perplexing, I ordered a TS at MIDNIGHT. At the end of the order I get the back ordered/delayed shipping message...at MIDNIGHT?! If you don't actually have it in stock why is it THE special?!

Honored Contributor

I'm so mad with QVC's shipping.  I have two things I ordered 3/15 still in processing when I am suppose to get these Friday.  I did a chat with cs to ask when will these be shipped as I am leaving on vacation Monday and wanted them by then.  She said it is estimated to be there Fri & Sat.  How is God's name is that going to happen when it is still showing processing.  I was going to to pay extra to make sure but I didn't because of the day they told me I would get it.  I agree with @Andreatoo  I ordered something from Nordstroms and got it in two days.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @You are going to dance right into a small if you aren’t careful.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Top this one

[ Edited ]

I have an order that is 6 days ITP.  Second time in less than 2 weeks Smiley Sad

When and if it ever ships I will refuse it !!!

I am soooooo done shopping here!

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SharkE @You are going to dance right into a small if you aren’t careful.

LOL Like to eat to much and cook with all my fancy kitchen gadgets

Have no desire to be stick thin. I'm happy where I'm at and I'm old to boot

so I yam what I yam as Popeye says.

LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey @SharkE !

I just stumbled upon this at Nordstrom

09ef1a49-8767-40bb-b698-9b5a524277a5.jpeg.jpgperhaps it will get to you quicker than the Q one?!

😉

Honored Contributor
I placed an order of a Valerie Parr Hill item recently. When it finally shipped it was a total of 19 days to my door.
Honored Contributor

I ordered something for the first time from Zulily and talk about slow shipping.  I ordered it on March 14th.  I never got anything saying it was shipped.  I contacted cs they told me it is scheduled to be shipped 3-29!! Are they serious?  

Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order for A349998 TOVA Signature Eau de Parfum on February 17th.  It was listed as being "In Stock" at the time.  The item is still listed as being "In Stock".  However, when I check my order it is marked as "advance order" and won't ship until March 25th.  WHAT?!?!?!?!?!