Honored Contributor

Every one knows I ordered a  D& Co. choc brown jacket back on the 15th.

Ok, so it's been in processing since then. Today, I checked 'order status' thinking I might get it some time this yr. and I'll be gobsmocked to see now it's on 'back order' !   What? I checked the colors of A199936 and even though the color swatch still isn't right it's showing choc brown and others is available in all colors and sizes.

Huh ?  So, I called CS and not offered an explanation, but, she says now she's re ordered it and I'll get by the 29th (sigh)

This place needs a shake up and bad my friends.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sounds like the 'left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing' has been going on for quite some time.  

Honored Contributor

TRUEDAT.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I bet you have already been billed for it too...hope it still fits when ya get it

Honored Contributor

Re: Top this one

[ Edited ]

One of the rare times I put an item on easy pay. LOL Owe hubbo money so I'm raking and scraping my pennies LOL Think easy pay was 9.20

Yeah, I've worn 'L' for yrs. made up my mind to stay there.  Used to be

a fattie, but, knees told me that wasn't happening.  Hard enough to stay a large hahahhahah

^smdancing.gif

Honored Contributor

I have one that's taking several days to get from NJ to NY.  And ... another one processing.  So ... I've made a belated New Year's resolution ...

While I'm waiting for one order, I won't order anything else until that order is delivered.

Honored Contributor

yeah, I'm gonna start trying to do without and make more of an effort to get out and go to stores reduce my anxiety. LOL

I like Q's colors in small kitchen appliances I'll be on the look out for that sort of thing, but, I need to break away from clothes and just satisfy that need to where I try on in store, pay and leave. LOL

Honored Contributor

I KNOW this is a comparing apples to oranges example .... BUT ...

Last night at 7:22 pm I ordered a jar of garlic paste and a jar of ginger paste from Amazon.  Now, those aren't your "run-of-the-mill" items.

At 10:44 am today ... I got a notice that they shipped and delivered on Friday.

Honored Contributor

Like I always say that's why they're # 1. When I want to buy books, music, DVD's something like that I go straight to Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Every one knows I ordered a  D& Co. choc brown jacket back on the 15th.

Ok, so it's been in processing since then. Today, I checked 'order status' thinking I might get it some time this yr. and I'll be gobsmocked to see now it's on 'back order' !   What? I checked the colors of A199936 and even though the color swatch still isn't right it's showing choc brown and others is available in all colors and sizes.

Huh ?  So, I called CS and not offered an explanation, but, she says now she's re ordered it and I'll get by the 29th (sigh)

This place needs a shake up and bad my friends.

That is totally unacceptable. Time to shop elsewhere OP. 

"Pure Michigan"