Esteemed Contributor

Re: Top 10 Brown Boots for Fall

@lolakimono wrote:

I bought these for fall, during a summer sale. Cat Very Happy

Summer sale?  I really like these Pikolinos.  I haven't seen them in person, but just KNOW they are quality through and through.

Honored Contributor

cobb hill pandora.jpg

Cobb Hill Pandora from Zappos, this will be my third Winter wearing these and they are very very comfortable and I am extremely picky about footwear.

Homegirl wrote:

Just bought these from Footsmart this year and the ones below from Zappos last year.  Both are extra wise, which is hard to find.

I still miss the beautiful brown burnished tall boots I had from Joseph Magnin (remember that store?).  They had a two-inch block heel and a strap with a matte buckle, across the instep.  They were brown, as I said, but a brown where you could see the leather.  It's like the difference between a brown painted wooden door and a stained door.  The stain shows the grain and is much, much nicer. When it comes to smooth leathers, I miss leathers like that.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I bought these in the summer from the same place Lola got hers :-)

and then I bought these in the last week

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

All look good!  Anybody see Issac's boot yesterday on AMS?  A269770 looked very nice, although a bit high for me.  Good colors.

Honored Contributor

@Magny

Marian, I didn't pick up the IM boots.  I'm in a phase of low heeled boots.  Back in the day, the higher the heel, the better for me.  I can't believe how I used to be able to walk all day and even run a little in those heels.

Honored Contributor

I also picked these up in olive.  They just might be the favorite of the three that I bought this year.

Main Product Image

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I bought these in the summer from the same place Lola got hers :-)

and then I bought these in the last week

@Bird mama

Spill birdmama.  Where?  Iol

I know you are a fan of Pikolinos too.  Have you ever ordered directly from their site?  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

I got the tall boots from 6pm - Pikolinos - style name Monza.

I got the fringey boots from BonTon (online) - BareTraps - style name Wendall or some sites spell it Wendell.  If you got for the BareTraps - stay true to size.  I ordered them in 9 thinking I needed to size up.  Had to return them and order them in 8 1/2.

Valued Contributor

I like several of them shown.  Number 2 is not for me.  I like a variety of boots.

Honored Contributor

I've been really into silver, pewter and gray lately and I wore these pewter metallic suede boots yesterday with a purple dress. I really love the pewter ribbon laces they come with. 

Aimilie pewter.JPG

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval