Valued Contributor

Got 15 inches of snow and more coming tomorrow.

Trudged through the snow bringing in horses into stalls. Darn outside herd was wimpy with the snow. It was a workout. Then after 2 hours at the horse barn, I was so beat that I turned on PM Style. Saw a few items I like. However, I told myself no buying until spring!

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Valued Contributor

Re: Took 5 hours to dig out!

Yes. It's a skating rink where I live! Ice, ice, and nothing but ice!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi LoriMI, I helped DH dig out the driveway yesterday and today. I used the Snow blower and he used the shovel. Good thing we live in town without a sidewalk. It took us about 1/2 both times, so it could have been much worse.
Valued Contributor

On 2/2/2015 twinny2 said: Hi LoriMI, I helped DH dig out the driveway yesterday and today. I used the Snow blower and he used the shovel. Good thing we live in town without a sidewalk. It took us about 1/2 both times, so it could have been much worse.

twinny2, We have a parking lot because we are a Bed & Breakfast. Drifting about 4 1/2 feet in the parking lot. Then the snow blower died. Out comes the neighbor with a little itty bitty snow blower. Then a friend came with another little itty bitty snow blower. Then off to the repair shop with the 'big dog' snow blower. Then we were back in business!

Honored Contributor

Bless your hearts girls! If I could bring you some kahlua and coffee I would!

Valued Contributor

On 2/2/2015 ECBG said:

Bless your hearts girls! If I could bring you some kahlua and coffee I would!

That sounds good! How soon can you deliver the coffee and Kahlua!

Esteemed Contributor

First I love snow. Love to shovel it. Sounds crazy I know. However I don't like to drive in it. Our area got all sorts of reports... we were going to get this and that. Warning after warning and nothing. You can only imagine how many things were cancelled for no reason. Nothing but a dusting. Grocery stores filled, items were sold out... lots of closures. And the storms never came. At least you got what was predicted.

Honored Contributor

Where are you?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Bless your heart, that work out would kill me.Hope you thaw out soon.

Super Contributor

I just read an article earlier about how many people had died from heart attacks due to shoveling snow! I think it was in Chicago.