Occasional Contributor

Too many beauty products in Inspired Style

Inspired Style is only an hour.  How about refraining from showing beauty products during the show.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Too many beauty products in Inspired Style

I'm not watching much these days, but I do check "items recently on air. Seems EVERY hour there is Josie M products on. Has QVC bought stock in her products,lol??

Honored Contributor

I don't normally watch that  but did check items on air and saw that also.  Just not something that I'm interested in.

Respected Contributor

QVC must reap huge profits from beauty products.  It seems like it's almost always beauty products on the regular, QVC 2 and of course Beauty channel. I'm not interested and do not buy much at all from any line.  However, enough customers must or else the emphasis would be on a different type of product.

Honored Contributor

It seems as though we can't have a show with products for women without throwing Josie and her grease into the mix. The only program I watch these days is Denim & Co. and when Josie shows up there, I'm finished. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@VeeGeeThePisces wrote:

Inspired Style is only an hour.  How about refraining from showing beauty products during the show.  

@VeeGeeThePisces  Great idea but it's been suggested often and just doesnt fly with TPTB. 

Honored Contributor

That's because the TSV is a beauty product so all the shows are aimed for beauty products or most of the shows.  

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

That would be fine if it just happened on days that have a beauty TSV, but it's all the time.  I quit watching PM Style years ago because of all the non-clothing items.  Every AM and PM Style has multiple cosmetic items. 

Respected Contributor

I know I've posted this before, but . . . "style" shows are not the same as fashion shows. They are meant to mimic style magazines, and as such include clothing, accessories (jewelry, shoes, belts, scarves, etc.), and beauty products.