Occasional Contributor
I have absolutely no tolerance for the cold weather, I'm that person who's always bundled up in a million layers and still shivering. So with this spring being as cold as it has been, I've been relying on my winter clothes to keep me from freezing. This morning was about 40F outside, so I wore my hefty winter boots, my ankle length Canada Goose parka, mittens, hat, scarf, hood up, the works. I'm pretty much the only one this bundled up, most other people are already wearing spring clothes. How's a girl supposed to look cute without freezing?
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I am the same way!  A doctor once told me I was really a cold blooded reptile instead of a warm blooded human. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Niinaa  I can relate.  I feel the same way about cold weather.  I wear lots of layers and I'm still cold.  I went out today thinking it was warmer than it was, but still wore my winter coat and hat.  I froze and came back home.  I saw people in nothing but long-sleeved T-shirts or sweaters.  I can't wait for warmer weather!

By the way - welcome to the board.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Niinaa wrote:
I have absolutely no tolerance for the cold weather, I'm that person who's always bundled up in a million layers and still shivering. So with this spring being as cold as it has been, I've been relying on my winter clothes to keep me from freezing. This morning was about 40F outside, so I wore my hefty winter boots, my ankle length Canada Goose parka, mittens, hat, scarf, hood up, the works. I'm pretty much the only one this bundled up, most other people are already wearing spring clothes. How's a girl supposed to look cute without freezing?

I on the other hand hate hot weather and love it when it's cold. I'm in S. E. Louisiana. You can't take off enough clothing here to get cool in the writhing heat and 90+ humidity of summer.  I spent four years in Connecticut and never wore anything more than a short down jacket. Care to swap??

Honored Contributor

I'm just the opposite, I have run hot all of my life. I just can't relate when people complain about being cold in air conditioned places, I'm comfortable in those places. There should be a happy medium. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Niinaa welcome to the forums. I know what you mean and I have no idea what is up today but I have severe chills and am "sick to my stomach" Ughhh I just dont feel good at all and am so cold. If I wait another few months I will be complaining about the oppressive humidity too........sigh LOLOL. xxxxxxxx Stormy

Respected Contributor

@Niinaa I am so the same way.  I gave up looking light and flowy cute for warmth.  But I can still look cute and cozy LOL. 

Occasional Contributor
@cotton4me I don't know how some people can walk around without coats when it's this cold! Just saw someone wearing a thin cardigan over a T-shirt!
Honored Contributor

40 degrees is NOT Spring weather....I would be bundled up as well.  At 60 degrees I might wear something more spring like.   But 40's and 50's I am bundled up too.