Honored Contributor

@Arianny

Hi Arianny, as someone in the midwest who has been through mid 70 temps the past 2 weeks, I can tell you that I have been wearing suede and leather ankle boots already.  I need it to be a little chillier to wear tall leather boots.  I go by the temperature of the day.  For 4 days I was wearing ankle boots and then for 2 days I was wearing peep toe shabooties.  I've also had corduroy pants on then switched to lighter weight fabrics.  

In summary, wear what you want with confidence.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

I like the new avatar.  Your previous avatar was cool too :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I wore them last night it was damp and rainy perfect with a pair of jeans

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am in suburban NYC and Iwore short black boots and jeans out to dinner last weekend.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@magicmoodz

I like the new avatar.  Your previous avatar was cool too :-)

@Bird mama

Aw, thanks Bernie.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm a New Yorker and you can certainly wear your boots now.  I wouldn't wear my UGGs but I have a few pair of suede and regular leather high boots that I love wearing with skirts & jeans.  Also a great time to wear my booties!!!

Super Contributor

Love thigh high boots.  Wore mine on Friday 10/7

Esteemed Contributor

I love boots. I have to think of reasons not to wear them.  I'll wear boots in the heat of summer except with certain outfits.  For example: if I'm wearing white linen pants and a gossimer shirt, I think boots look out of place. As we are now in October and my wardobe has adjusted to cooler temperatures, my footwear is boots almost daily now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Last night in the Vancouver, B.C. Canada area it got cold enough to leave a layer of frost on the car this morning. We've had sunny and warm days but it's cold when the sun goes down so I wore my black short Abeo suede boots and my black faux shearling faux suede coat when I went to the drugstore tonight. It's the first time this fall I've worn boots.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your replies all.  I actually wore ankle boots the past couple of days.  It's been in the 60s here.  I think I will pull out my tall boots next week.