New Contributor
I haven't posted on here in ages but Shawn and Issac presenting the set of scarves tonight Cheered me up out of a crummy mood and had me laughing out loud! I love them!!
New Contributor

Oh my goodness! I, too, was laughing out loud. What a riot. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

That was so funny. It cheered me up as well! I was cracking up! Nothing like a good laugh.

Respected Contributor

Me too! They made me laugh so hard it was wonderful. I adore Isaac and everything he brings us - great show!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Very funny!

Honored Contributor

Darn, I missed the part that caused the laughter. Anyway, nice to see Shawn laugh a lot. Guess it was some type of humorous comment(s).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Me too. I loved it, and I missed what started it all. They are great together , aren't they? I thought about starting my very first thread about it ... that's how light and happy it seemed. Their laughter was contagious.

Contributor

Someone off stage told Shawn that her sarong was ""reading Sumo"" (as in wrestler) I guess with the gladiator sandals especially. She totally lost it in a laughing fit and the show derailed for about 5 minutes. Too funny!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Mamalady!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

thanks mamalady. She is very funny ...some of her comments during that were very funny and Isaac covering his mouth because he couldn't stop laughing ... great!