Honored Contributor

Re: Tony Awards 2022 Fashion Looks

They all look beautiful.  

Esteemed Contributor

Was that the 2nd time Jesica Chastain wore that style/color dress ? Seems to me I saw another picture of her sometime ago  in a dress like that

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed the show and also all the fashion. Remember, these are ultra expressive individuals. To me, how boring would it be if they wore typical street wear.  My son is an artist. His clothing is a melange of color, pattern, style and I could never carry off what he wears. Now, I definitely pushed my clothing to the limits back in the 70's and even 80's, and I truly enjoy seeing the somewhat unique choices at these events, and that's what makes us all thankfully different.

Respected Contributor

When did Judith Light turn goth?

Esteemed Contributor

There were a number of nice dresses but why do some of them have trains? Seems really impractical in acrowd!

Esteemed Contributor

Most of these were nice.  I thought the first one (have no idea who she is) looked bridal.  My favorites were Renee Elise Goldsberry although it was not an original look and I also really like Julianne Hough's dress.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Beautiful women and (mostly) gorgeous dresses.

There were one or two actors I wasn't familiar with. My favorites were Vanessa Hudgens, Jeannette Bayardelle and of course, my fav - EGOT winner Jennifer Hudson. So happy for her.

Thank you for posting this!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm trying to keep in mind that this is "the arts", but I think this idea to stand out or shock is not always the best look. 

I agree!  But you have to wonder .... if they looked in the mirror before heading out, did they really think they looked good?  LOL  Such beautiful ladies and some dresses were so unflattering.

Valued Contributor

I really like most of these, except for Ariana Debose.  Vanessa Hudgens looks amazing in that gorgeous drapey dress.  

Honored Contributor

My favs are:

Ruth Negga

Jessica Chastain

Lea Michele

Vanessa Hudgens

Jennifer Hudson

Tamra Tunie!