Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashion's Night In

I had turned it on while I was making dinner and messing around. Realized they weren't showing anything that I was interested in so stopped watching.

I have some older Logo items that I still wear back when I could purchase a top with a straight hem. Once they went to all of that silly shark bite and uneven hems, I stopped buying. Nope I do not make a pile of them.

Plus I am not a fan of either Amy or Shawn so I don't particularly enjoy the hot mess that Monday's fashion presentation has become. Another mish mosh of products is not my choice of viewing..

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva when I saw her on the video for those awful jeans she had on culotte jeans and a very oversized white mens inspired blouse.   Not the best ensemble for a fashion show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was wearing items from the show.  She changed all night long into what was on air.

Stylists and producers tell her what to do and what to wear with what.  I personally think she looks adorable in almost everything she puts on.

If she didn't wear what they were selling, everyone would complain (like they did w/ LR) that the host never wears them.

I don't understand why you can't change the channel?  You certainly could have turned it off.

Everyone has their own style and taste.  If you don't like Logo, don't buy it.  If IM isn't your cup of tea, then shop SG, RG or KG.  If they drive you up a wall, then just shop B&M and put old movies on for background noise.

There are 12 -18 PAGES of new items online everyday! The last time I went to the Mall, JCP and Macy's had the same stuff on the racks.  Nothing new.  Not sure how many 'new' items you think are out there everyday!

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose not to mentiom cuddle duds

Regular Contributor

@RespectLife  My, My....I can't change the channel because I don't have QVC on my television line up anymore.  When I did, I changed the channel frequently.  Amy looked ridiculous in that outfit plain and simple.  Why don't you find another thread if this is so distasteful to you.

Have a lovely day...

BTW the MS Chambray shirt is way to boxy and big for Amy's xxs frame.

Honored Contributor

What on earth did SK have on??? It looked high water MCHammer pants??!!! I really did laugh out loud at how ridiculous they looked!!! And her weird white open toe shoe/boot things???? Good grief!!! Is there not a mirror in that place????? 

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

She was wearing items from the show.  She changed all night long into what was on air.

Stylists and producers tell her what to do and what to wear with what.  I personally think she looks adorable in almost everything she puts on.

If she didn't wear what they were selling, everyone would complain (like they did w/ LR) that the host never wears them.

I don't understand why you can't change the channel?  You certainly could have turned it off.

Everyone has their own style and taste.  If you don't like Logo, don't buy it.  If IM isn't your cup of tea, then shop SG, RG or KG.  If they drive you up a wall, then just shop B&M and put old movies on for background noise.

There are 12 -18 PAGES of new items online everyday! The last time I went to the Mall, JCP and Macy's had the same stuff on the racks.  Nothing new.  Not sure how many 'new' items you think are out there everyday!

@RespectLife, if you are replying to the OP, she specifically said she was looking at the items recently on air because she doesn't have Q anymore so she doesn't watch.

As for what Amy had on, there were probably better items in the show she could have put on that would have been more flattering.  Wide leg denim culottes and a huge oversized shirt paired with super high and way too dressy for the outfit heels wasn't a good look and certainly wouldn't entice many to buy.   

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

What on earth did SK have on??? It looked high water MCHammer pants??!!! I really did laugh out loud at how ridiculous they looked!!! And her weird white open toe shoe/boot things???? Good grief!!! Is there not a mirror in that place????? 

@wagirlit was an Anybody jumpsuit that they said is very popular.  Amal wore it during the presentation and also had on open toe shoe-boots as well. Talk about breaking up the line of the leg.    

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@RespectLife  My, My....I can't change the channel because I don't have QVC on my television line up anymore.  When I did, I changed the channel frequently.  Amy looked ridiculous in that outfit plain and simple.  Why don't you find another thread if this is so distasteful to you.

Have a lovely day...

BTW the MS Chambray shirt is way to boxy and big for Amy's xxs frame.

@AvalonRose 

You forgot to say IMHO!

Fashion is up to each of us to dislike or like.  There are no rules and no 'plain and simple.'  What you don't like, others may.  Those are your tastes and opinions and you are entitled to them just as others are to theirs.  I'm sorry, but you don't make the fashion rules for others, just yourself.

I don't find this thread distastful at all!  I just don't agree with some of the comments and bashes!  That's allowed!

And it was a serious question which I still don't understand....why can't you change the channel?  I don't understand when you say QVC is not on your TV lineup!

Are you streaming it or watching it on something other than a TV?  You didn't specify.

Respected Contributor

Back when I wore some QVC clothing I liked to tune in every now and then.  I no longer purchase any clothing or shoes from QVC, so I never think to watch any of those kind of shows.  That would be boring to me since I'm not interested in shopping.