Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashion's Night In

[ Edited ]

@AvalonRose wrote:

these jeans our really styled awful in this picture and really priceyick.jpg

@AvalonRose 

I just SMH when I see how some of the models are styled....absolutely awful...and some of the clothes are so tight it looks like a second skin....To get the sales what about properly fitted and sized clothing for a start, and stop these bizarre combinations!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

What on earth did SK have on??? It looked high water MCHammer pants??!!! I really did laugh out loud at how ridiculous they looked!!! And her weird white open toe shoe/boot things???? Good grief!!! Is there not a mirror in that place????? 

@wagirl 

Oh that AnyBody Cozy Knit Romper A307816

https://www.qvc.com/AnyBody-Cozy-Knit-Romper.product.A307816.html?productNumber=A307816&sc=ISRC

The thing that came to mind......I dream of Jeanie lives on....JMHO!!!

Image result for barbara eden in i dream of jeannie outfit

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl  but...everything goes with anything!

Esteemed Contributor

@tdog wrote:

@shaggygirl  but...everything goes with anything!

@tdog 

and not you nor I nor anybody else is going to convince her otherwise. lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched last night, but have to wonder why a buffet is set up and everyone is eating during the show???  I've also tired of Amy asking about getting her lip gloss throughout the show.  Unless you're presenting lip gloss, you shouldn't be discussing it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch so had no idea what everyone was laughing at.  Thanks to the link posted I saw the outfit on SK and almost choked on my diet coke.  Just when I thought "fashion" on QVC couldn't get any worse this romper thing appears.  LOLOLOLOL  I have never seen anything so ridiculous IMHO  ever.  So crazy

Valued Contributor

hi, I'm new here but not to the Q & I already think I'm not gonna be very popular here. I like the romper! 😔 I bought 2 last year (black & smoky taupe) & wore them a lot on a beach vacation. I thought they looked really summery with some cute sandals. maybe I was wrong!! i got the blue one monday nite. 😔 is it possible I'm not as stylishly fabulous as I think I am?!? 🥺
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh my gosh, those ugly bootie things on her feet.  Come on.  I love a jump suit, but that thing wouldn't even make it as a beach coverup