Regular Contributor

Tonight's Fashion's Night In

Just checked online to see what was being offered, I used to love Monday night shopping, but everything looks so blah.  I am so tired of that LOGO stuff and the same old shoes, Issac, beauty products.  I can't change the channel because I don't have it on my television anymore.  Was hoping for some new spring items, preferably without large floral prints.  

Super Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashion's Night In

It does look like the same old-same old. Maybe changes will come.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

these jeans are really styled awful in this picture and really priceyick.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen anything lately that really floats my boat. It could be because I don't really need anything. Since I retired two years ago I don't need the amount of clothes I used to. I have a tendency to impulse shop, and I'm trying hard to break that habit. I actually think I'm doing pretty good 😊 I feel like the prices on the Q have gotten a little out of hand. If a person can afford $60 or $70 on a top, good on you. I can't, especially on something I don't really need. However, I'm always up for a good sale!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Doing a Q drive-by during an ad I saw her (Lori, or Lor according to Amy) wearing the most God awful combination you could hope to put on at one time.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl 

LOL..I have had that opinion of that entire line ever since it first appeared on QVC.  Much to my amazement, it seems to thrive!

Valued Contributor

I agree. I would never miss a Monday night, and then Isaac's show was moved to Friday, then the hosts kept changing and now it's just not something I have to see anymore. Have I changed, or has the Q changed, or maybe a little of both? 

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Doing a Q drive-by during an ad I saw her (Lori, or Lor according to Amy) wearing the most God awful combination you could hope to put on at one time.

@shaggygirl    I saw that and just don't get it.  😳.   Mixing all those prints and textures looks weird to me and I would never wear it.  
Also I have never purchased any Logo clothes... the styles and lengths don't appeal to me.   Not criticizing those that do...to each their own.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think those who love her pieces and buy them can picture how they would wear them so they look nice which is NOT the pile on they see on their tv screen. They can see beyond that mess to their own way of more simple combinations and styling. 

Honored Contributor

I quit watching back when it was PMS and LR was hosting.  I would do an occasional looksee and keep on moving.  Now the looksees are getting fewer and fewer.

I did tune in last night right as Amy and Shawn were switching out.  Had to shake my head at Amy's ensemble.  I kept on moving.