Esteemed Contributor

Tonight's Fashion's Night In Hosts

[ Edited ]

I haven't had a chance to watch this in a while, and was loooking forward to tonight, hoping for some new fashions.  Not only were they lacking new fashion items, they had Alberti Popaj hosting fashions again.  This is hard for me to watch when they let the talented Gabrielle Kerr go.  I wish Gabrielle would be hosting Monday nights.  That being said, the fashions were disappointing too.  Pretty blah!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tonight's Fashion's Night In Hosts

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I haven't had a chance to watch this in tonight, I was hoping for some new fashions.  Not only were they lacking new fashion items, they had Alberti Popaj hosting fashions again.  This is hard for me to watch when they let the talented Gabrielle Kerr go.  I wish Gabrielle would be hosting Monday nights.  That being said, the fashions were disappointing too.  Pretty blah!

I didn't see the show tonight, but I feel the same way about AM Style and all of Leah's shows.  Same old merchandise over and over.  I like Leah, but I'm over Breezies, Cuddl Duds, and on and on.  Seems like they should be able to come up with something different.  

I like Alberti, but agree that I think Gabrielle was one of their better hosts.  

Respected Contributor

I like Alberti, and I am guessing he may have drawn the short straw and had to work this Labor Day Monday.  Many of the ladies seem very busy with their families. He is always good natured and tries his best.  Yes, many talented hosts have come and gone from QVC, but I shop here because of the PRODUCTS, not the people.

Honored Contributor

More Martha Stewart and Brooke Shields. Classic clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE -- I wish I could give you more than one heart!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I like Alberti, and I am guessing he may have drawn the short straw and had to work this Labor Day Monday.  Many of the ladies seem very busy with their families. He is always good natured and tries his best.  Yes, many talented hosts have come and gone from QVC, but I shop here because of the PRODUCTS, not the people.

I like Alberti too; and would rather watch him presenting clothing than a lot of the regular fashion hosts who are constantly going off topic or acting too silly for too long.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, it was kind of a dismal line-up of products last night.  I liked the Amy Kerstenberg (?) handbag, but it was around $175!!!  (Too much for me.)

I like Alberti doing the fashion shows.  Better than Shawn.

Honored Contributor

I prefer Alberti on the fashion shows rather than some of the women.

There is a whole range of female voices that I find irritating ... and some of them work for QVC.  (It's a personal issue re my hearing.)

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

More Martha Stewart and Brooke Shields. Classic clothes.

@SharkE I wish I could give you 100 hearts!!!

Valued Contributor

funny--Alberti hosting is the ONLY reason I watched!! If he had been hosting alone I might have watched with the sound up.