Esteemed Contributor

I was looking forward to some sale prices on fashion on QVC since they haven't had any since I think March/April.  while I am not a fan of Amy Stran, I am even less of a fan of men presenting women's clothes.  They can speak about appearance, but no credibility on fit, since they don't wear the clothes. Hard to watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tonight Fashion's Night In

Enjoy this evening's show. Just purchased the sunglasses during Alberti's presentation. Eager to receive them. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I just tuned in, and think he's doing a pretty good job presenting the TSV.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I do miss Amy .

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles Yes, he is doing a good job. He used to be on overnight and so many of us asked that he be a host during the daytime. Took a long time, but he is now on during the days and many of us enjoy him.

He seems like a very nice man and he is especially good with Valerie Parr. I have seen him give suggestions on how to decorate and she seemed truly surprised and pleased with his ideas. Would love to see the interior of his home, as he appears to have very good taste.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying his calm presentation manner. Amy talks so fast she makes my head spin. Alberti has a fashion background and good taste.

Honored Contributor

Well I'm not a fan of Shawn, so I will enjoy the show till she comes on .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I just love Alberti.  He is a very enjoyable host and has a great fashion sense.  One of the best hires the Q ever made IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I was looking forward to some sale prices on fashion on QVC since they haven't had any since I think March/April.  while I am not a fan of Amy Stran, I am even less of a fan of men presenting women's clothes.  They can speak about appearance, but no credibility on fit, since they don't wear the clothes. Hard to watch.

@NYCLatinaMe   I have to disagree. Alberti, since his first days on Q, has had a professional way of presenting every product in front of him. He's prepared, eloquent, always impeccably dressed and groomed. A true example to follow for other hosts.

BTW, one does not have to wear the clothes, use the hairstyling tools or the makeup to be able to describe it well and sell it. Sorry, but I'm Team Alberti. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  I concur 110% Very well said!! I think he has impeccable fashion sense also. I don't think I've ever seen him wear anything I did not like.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖