Honored Contributor

Fashion and accessories clearance all day.

Don't know what you might find but you might want to check it out.

TTFN!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Kitty!

Honored Contributor

Yes and today is all jewelry clearance.  They are doing a shopping cart so once you hit $75.00 in purchases, s/h is free.  I hope they will do that tomorrow as well.

Esteemed Contributor

The buys are fantastic at HSN. Especially shoes. I bought two pair of Athleisure Easy Spirit's and a pair of Sperry Boat shoes, all three for $68. plus free S&H. Picked up for a Crossbody nylon Easy Spirit $69. bag for $20. Check out their Clearances.

Honored Contributor

I checked out the clearance stuff last night & didn't see anything I needed. The things I wanted were not reduced enough. Unless they cut prices more for tomorrow It will be an easy pass for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I checked out the clearance stuff last night & didn't see anything I needed. The things I wanted were not reduced enough. Unless they cut prices more for tomorrow It will be an easy pass for me. 

I had my eye out for all three pair of shoes for a long time, @willdob3. I jumped on them as soon as they hit "low." I felt like I had hit the lottery. Smiley Happy  The last great buy from HSN was their TSV for l00% Pima Cotton sheets for $49. They had given me a $l0., and it was free S&H. And the sheets are beautiful. I keep a watch on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I just got a pair of Bzees yesterday-$39.99 and free shipping.  I think they were a TSV.  OMGosh they are SO COMFY!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

The buys are fantastic at HSN. Especially shoes. I bought two pair of Athleisure Easy Spirit's and a pair of Sperry Boat shoes, all three for $68. plus free S&H. Picked up for a Crossbody nylon Easy Spirit $69. bag for $20. Check out their Clearances.

Good Job!!!

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Tomorrow on HSN

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I just got a pair of Bzees yesterday-$39.99 and free shipping.  I think they were a TSV.  OMGosh they are SO COMFY!!

I got a pair of Bzees last year at TJMaxx and LOVE them!!!  They are FABU!!!

And I bought some Bzees boots from HSN.  Another winner!  So lightweight and yet so warm.  I highly recommend them for the crappy weather.

Honored Contributor

I think the prices are where they are going to be.  I just clicked on a clearance clothing piece and they have the s/h deal in place already today.  Spend $75.00 and get free s/h.