Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  Thank you so much for being so nice. Yes most days I feel like that's what's getting me through, pulling myself together and looking good (I hope) for me not anyone else. I said weatherwoman so I didn't have to type out meteor...you know Smiley Very Happy

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@muttmom Was it the skinnies? I saw those, it looked painful. I like Giuliana's clothes but I would need to size up in the jeans. I have returned a pair of flares and the recent TS boyfriend in the garnet color because they were too tight.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot I received the CENIA dress today, unfortunately it's another return. Ordered a medium and I would need a large and they're all out. I think it's a nice dress, the teal portion has an embossed vine type of pattern that I think is very pretty. It is fully lined and seems to be well made, definitely does not look like a 20 dollar dress. I should have known to size up in a sheath dress even though the plug in your measurements thing on their site told me medium. I won't use that again. The fabric has stretch but the dress is form fitting for sure. No kick pleat on the skirt either which I like, but I think it makes the skirt fit tighter.

Bad luck lately with HSN, they willl probably cancel my membership due to so many returns. They have other Cenia dresses but I don't think I want to risk it. I would need to lose at least 10 pounds for this dress, and so far that isn't  happening and I don't see it happening any time soon. 

Hope it works for you.