Honored Contributor

Re: Tolani Dress on Summer style A397695

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego wrote:
I eventually watched the video after my initial comment and need to once again call out the lighting on Q’s photos. The colors in the video are significantly more vibrant. The pink in particular is a completely different dress. Q REALLY needs to get new photographers because I’m really beginning to believe you can’t trust the photos anymore.

@Alter Ego  Sadly, the video or live presentations I don't go by for 'true' colors anymore. For the past year, QVC has been using enhanced filters on their cameras which seem to make most clothes look too bright...in many cases neon to me. I now strickly go by the actual pics when available for a more accurate look at the hue/color. Another great way to get a better sense of the actual color/s is when the presentations go to a split screen with the vendor.

If I just went by the presentation of this dress with Kourtney and her showing the green dress, I may or may not have ordered...the colors again seemed too bright for my liking. But when I looked at the pics with the model wearing it...and also Tolani wearing it in the video with natural lighting, THAT is what sold me.

Another great example of needing to refer to the split screen for getting a true sense of the actual color of a garment, watch this Belle video (A394081). A few times they will go to a split screen with Kim Gravel. Look at the colors of the 3 tops with the host Rachel and the difference with Kim at her home...huge difference!

The vendors don't use the enhanced filters on their cameras not like QVC does. I bought all 3 of those Belle tops because of the pics and the split screen/Kim showing them. I would not have ordered them if I only saw Rachel in the presentation...way too bright!

HTH Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

It's too*, not to*

There is far uglier clothing on QVC. In fact, every single item from D&Co is far worse. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1  Just an update for you and anyone else interested...

Keep checking the stock/availability throughout each day over the next week or 2...

I'm now off of waitlist for the green dress and it is in 'preparing your order' status...

***delivery for about 6/16  llls0251.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just noticed the rose dress is now nearly sold out in all but 3 sizes. I'm in good company with lots of ladies who think this is a fun, beautiful and carefree dress! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

UPDATE:  The dress is now at a sale price of $55.73! I just got my price adjustment. I just thought I'd pass on the FYI...

The green dress I ordered should be here on Tuesday...can't wait! Smiley Very Happy