Honored Contributor

I would have chosen the TSV in several colors had there been no graphic splashed across the chest.  

They're saying it's "in", and I would agree if you are three years old.

(I see they had one made just for LR-- AMAZING.  Hee hee; couldn't resist.)

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for any clothing that attempts to,order me to do something or be a certain way (i.e.  Smile, Be Happy)

Honored Contributor

Where would you wear this top?  Yes, on QVC or hanging around outside QVC.  Horrible is one word to describe this top and cheap fabrics polyester and rayon.  Whatever happened to cotton?  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Thank you for the info.

Honored Contributor

I just posted in the TSV thread about this top.

I think this would be very tough to wear.  If you are busty or carry your weight through the mid-section I think it has a real potential to make it look like a maternity top.  

I'd never wear the top out of my house but even for lounging around the house, it's too voluminous and all that fabric would be bothersome.  I could imagine myself lying on the couch taking a nap and waking up all tangled up in my shirt.  Woman LOL  I also think it's grossly overpriced.

As an aside, I have a short sleeve fitted t-shirt I bought from Old Navy a few months ago.  It's white and in black across the front it says "Mascara and Coffee."  I generally wear it with black athleasure pants just to run arounds or I've also worn it to the gym.   Whenever I wear it, it always gets compliment from women because of the saying.      

Respected Contributor

The sayings don't really bother me.  I would probably just wear it at home.

But all the fabric would swallow me.  It's just too much...

Respected Contributor

Re: Toddler clothing

[ Edited ]

Please do not bash me for stating my opinion about clothing with words, or sayings, or whatever it is called.  IMO, it is like the epitome of vanity, that anyone thinks that anyone cares that they Love Sundays, or Needs Coffee, or whatever the saying is on this type clothing.  It's the "all about me and everyone needs to pay attention because I am so wonderful" feeling that I get that I don't like.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just posted in the TSV thread about this top.

I think this would be very tough to wear.  If you are busty or carry your weight through the mid-section I think it has a real potential to make it look like a maternity top.  

I'd never wear the top out of my house but even for lounging around the house, it's too voluminous and all that fabric would be bothersome.  I could imagine myself lying on the couch taking a nap and waking up all tangled up in my shirt.  Woman LOL  I also think it's grossly overpriced.

As an aside, I have a short sleeve fitted t-shirt I bought from Old Navy a few months ago.  It's white and in black across the front it says "Mascara and Coffee."  I generally wear it with black athleasure pants just to run arounds or I've also worn it to the gym.   Whenever I wear it, it always gets compliment from women because of the saying.      

What you just stated made me laugh!  ha.

Honored Contributor

I don't even have to think about the messages -  I just have to imagine that top drooping from my G cups and I'm out. Terribly unflattering even on Pat and she's really not all that busty.

I do like the colors, I can't imagine a style using those fabrics that would be flattering on me.  I need more structure.