Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

Hi, I don't have any linen blend tops. Do they wrinkle a lot? Also what do you all think of this top? I think it is cute but I can't decide on what color. Also factor in do I need more clothes? The answer is no. However I am tempted. 

@Rose429    Yes, they wrinkle profusely.  In the time Amy was on air, you could watch wrinkles appear on the shirts she was wearing.  Of course ironing will be required after laundering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I took a chance and ordered the mint plaid.  I don't know how bad it will wrinkle.  Pat said she steamed the one she is wearing because it arrived from the factory squished and she made it sound like the only reason was due to the way it was provided to her and it wont be the case for all of us.  I think that there will be some wrinkling which would be normal for this fabric.  The fact that the instructions state that the shirt can be tumble dried gives me some hope.  I will be hang drying, though.

@PhilaLady1  

I put similar products in the dryer and tumble dry.  I don't let them get too hot.  Then I put on hanger immediately.  There will be some feeling that it is not laundered professionally but with all linen, that is its patina.  Unless you grew up and had starched-and-ironed, like I did but you cannot get beyond it as I have, then you will not like it but if you have decided life is too short for starch and ironing, then get it.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I see nothing to this line......unless you're a Forever 21 shopper or very young, I haven't seen anything I would consider buying...very mediocre IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1    You hit the nail on the head.  Lots of ruffles, puffy sleeves, a shapeless, sleeveless tee shirt dress that the vendor excitedly exclaims, "you could wear this to a wedding!"  Sure, I suppose you could, technically.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment