Esteemed Contributor

Re: Todays Bonus Buy - Kim Gravel

@BunSnoop @shoptilyadropagain 

Finally found it, but it took some work. On iPad Safari I had to scroll waaaay down the page to two horizontal bars. One of them said "show more" and the other said "shop deals."  That was the one.  Once I clicked, I had to scroll again through a lot of "deals" before I finally found the top y'all have been talking about.  Whew!  It's really cute, but probably too long for my 5'2".  Those are perfect colors for fall!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would have bought it in the Burnt Orange but I bought her waffle knit burnt orange hoodie sold in the weekend show.  Don't need two waffle knit burnt orange tops.   I may buy the bordeaux; I like the loden but have too many loden tops.

Edited it correct from hoodie to cowl neck for the top I ordered.

Regular Contributor

@KathyM23 Same here Smiley Happy  I ordered the burnt orange over the weekend so I ordered the bordeaux and loden in the bonus buy.  I have a couple of her other waffle knits and really like them so I'm excited to get these.

Frequent Contributor

This is why I don't shop for clothing on QVC.    I wish they would stop to realize that there are short people in this world....and these people do not like tops that come down to their ankles.   I realize this is a total wasre of time because this subject has been brought up many times and instead offering shorter clothing they are getting longer.     I have no problem finding petite clothes elsewhere but there are many times I see clothing here that I would love to be able to order.  Contine to offer clothing for the taller women....just try to keep the shorter woman in mind.

Frequent Contributor

Personally see nothing special about this top for the price.  I’ll be holding out for more more fall to come.