Honored Contributor

Will look cute with a simple white tee (short or elbow length sleeve), too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Angel looks like she's put on a bit of weight since she got so much thinner for her wedding.  Is she still commenting that she is a size large?  I wonder if she really has gained as it appears.  I do remember her saying she ate a lot on her honeymoon and once you start eating a lot again, it's hard to stop!

I like the skort set but don't wear skorts or vests.  For those who do, it's a great price.

More then a little weight.  I just saw her.  I was surprised.  She had really started to drop weight before her wedding.  I think the outfit  she was wearing didn't help her.  The skort would look cute, I think.  But I never purchased Quacker Factory before and I 'm not about to now.  Plus I'm in a moratorium on shopping right now.  Still think it's cute.

Respected Contributor

I liked this set, just wished it came in petite. I know the skort would be too long on me. I have a petite frame and short legs and would not want to pay for hemming. I don't sew. The price was good too. BTW I though Angel looked great. It appears to me that she is still loosing even more weight.

Valued Contributor

Angel looked great to me but I haven't been watching much since she lost weight so she may have put on a few.  I can't believe she is in a large so she must have lost weight and kept it off.....so far!  We all know it's easier having a special occasion to lose for but once it's over, sometimes, we get lazy and put on a few pounds.

Good for her.