Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the style.  It's hotter than the hubs of hell here in the summer, and there is no way I want an extra layer of fabric on shorts or a vest over a tee shirt in our sweltering weather.  Less is definitely more here.  

I rarely watch QF anymore because of Angel's silliness. I can't tolerate that in an adult on television regardless of the show.  QVC especially.

Trusted Contributor

Q F is geared to women over 65 I believe.

Honored Contributor

@dperry wrote:

Q F is geared to women over 65 I believe.

LOL - Well, I'm not over 65 and I have a lot of QF!   Woman LOL

I've been buying and wearing it for years.  I don't think it's aimed at any age demographic.  I think it's aimed at people who just want some "fun" in their "fashion".

Not everyone wants to dress conservatively (at any age) and probably those of us who like QF don't really care what others think of our fashion sense.  (Having said that, I've gotten many compliments on the pieces I own.)

I don't dress for anyone else; just me.  QF has a wide range of items from the "quiet Quacker" to the out and out "bling". 

Esteemed Contributor

I only own one piece of QF: their leggings with the zipper at the bottom. every time I wear them, they grow throughout the day. They just get bigger and bigger. They fit perfectly after laundering, and I'm yanking them up by noon. 

I'm not a QF person, but I loved watching Jeanne Bice and still watch the show. I don't like the attention of lots of bling or embellishment. I can't carry that off....

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in to see Angel.  I don't think she looks noticeably plumper.  

I own two pair of QF skorts to wear for some activities -- just a change of pace from my usual capris during the summerSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love skorts so I ordered the black, I'm quite a bit younger than 65 Smiley Wink  

Esteemed Contributor

Unlike some here, I don't think skorts are outdated at all. During golf season, I wear one four or five times a week. They look so much better on the course than plain shorts. However, I DO like my skorts fitted, and the smallest size here is larger than my hips. Dang, I was kind of looking forward to order some skorts that are a bit longer than normal.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV skort set

[ Edited ]

I like this TSV, mainly because the skirt isn't too-too short.  Can wear it around just about anywhere, any time.  Heart  (Nice color options.) .......... Oh, and I like these longer vests, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I don't dress for anyone else; just me. . 

@Venezia  I love it!  Ditto for me!  Smiley Happy  I'm buying the clothes and I'm wearing them.  So I'm the one who has to like 'em.  If anyone else doesn't, nobody is forcing them to wear the same styles I do - their own choices.  My style is my own choice.

Esteemed Contributor

I echo what @rrpell said!   We travel a lot and this skort/vest set is perfect for riding in the car and wherever we stop along the way.  I'm thinking of ordering another color.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt