Contributor

Today's TSV: Legacy skirted legging

Anyone else get these? I ordered them because I think the ponte knit will be nice, but am a bit concerned with the 27 inch inseam on the leggings. Anyone else have the other ones in ankle length? What are your thoughts. I'm pretty short too, 5-foot-1. Any thoughts? BTW, I got the Navy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV: Legacy skirted legging

I think they are super cute.  If you are short you can just bunch the leggins at the ankle.. they still will look cute.

Contributor

Very true! Thanks for the advice on that! Made me feel better about the buy! They are super cute! Very excited to try them out!

Respected Contributor

We seldom have a need for leggings here because of the weather - it's never very cold!!  But I did see just a moment at midnight and they sure seemed to make the girls look "hippy".  I think I would be careful if you're heavy in the hips.  Just MHO.

Esteemed Contributor

They do not look summery to me and they looked terrible on Iris and Pam and did not look to good on the other models either. And the skirt looks too short and I agree if you carry your weight in your legs and thighs I would not order these. JMHO!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of these skirted leggings at all.  They just don't appeal to me.  And once you put a top on with them, everyone looks so choppy.

I agree that these also look very fall to me.  Our summer has yet to begin, I don't even want to think about fall.    

Esteemed Contributor

They have this style on frequently so I they must sell well, but to me they just looks like a style ideal for a 5 year old. 

And, I agree--very fall. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

The skirt looks 'way too short' (for me).  I have long legs; 5'5".   If the skirt were a few more inches longer, I would purchase as an 'around  and about town' outfit.  Love both prints, though.  Would be cute on petite height women. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

I have homes in 2 states and do not see anyone wearing this style.  Not too sure how popular this style is........but, it is cute.

Trusted Contributor

I could swear this item has been the TSV at least twice before this.   Could have been a different fabric or some other slight variation but at least two prior TSV's. of this exact look.