Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's Special sun glasses

I'm not a fan of this line so I don't bother watching. Since it is all re-runs until after I've left for work in the morning, I no longer bother to tune in to see if there is anything interesting on QVC before 7 a.m.

Since this is the TSV, I may not bother watching much of Fashion Night In tonight either - especially since most Monday's require me to grit my teeth to get thru most of the presentations by the standard hosts.

I don't tune into programming that annoys me and more often than not these days, that defines Q's programming.

Lately for shopping I've done much better at B&M stores and online with Talbots, etc. Everything there doesn't look alike.

Q's constant overkill with products as if they are infomercials has been a total turn off for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Special sun glasses

I ordered the blue tortoise. I have their readers and I love them.  They fit me perfectly and the blue light blocking is fabulous. Has reduced my headaches from eye strain and I believe it has helped with my sleep too.

I have a pair of Betsey Johnson plastic sunglasses that were inexpensive and have lasted for years. I love them, they're cat eye too.

It's all up to individual experience, and the celebrity aspect doesn't bother me at all. Especially with all that's going on in the world these days, that seems to me to be such a minor thing to be bothered about. 

I don't buy expensive designer sunglasses. I'll never forget a friend who was big into labels. She spent $300 on a pair of designer sunglasses. They didn't last very long because she accidentally sat on them.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"