Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Very nice glasses, but how many times a day do they give the same presentation? 

I only wish I could wear them because I need prescription lenses. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Special sun glasses

@Lala Ann wrote:

They will be on continuously all day.  I don't like any of this brand and I don't care for the famous person who brings them.  They are a joke.

Frequent Contributor

It's a bit much.  They spend too much time on one product.  I know that they have a new format, and I saw that the same show was on 3 times this morning.  HSN does the same thing.

Honored Contributor

You must be new to QVC, welcome.  They do the TSV presentations multiple times a day and since sunglasses are an accessory, they wil also be presented in all the fashion/style shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lala Ann wrote:

About eleventy billion times.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just returning a set that I saw on Shawn's show a couple of weeks ago. The nose piece is uncomfortable (it pinches), and they're huge! I have a small face and this company's sunglasses don't look good on me. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Lala Ann wrote:

They will be on continuously all day.  I don't like any of this brand and I don't care for the famous person who brings them.  They are a joke.

I have a pair that I should have returned because I don't care for the brand. In my opinion they are overrated. Actually I prefer the sunglasses given to me at the Surgery Center following my cataract surgery. 

Honored Contributor

@Lala Ann 

I wear prescription glasses also.

I buy fit-overs from Amazon.  They have a large selection of brands and colors.  One great thing about Amazon .... after you buy something you get emails about other similar products.  I got some jazzy fit-overs that way!  

Prices are really good at Amazon.

------------------------------------------------

@Lala Ann wrote:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meh!!! need fit overs and have a very nice pair from AMZ--don't really get the sunglasses craze and really, the star power behind them doesn't impress  me anyway----would never buy just because of that----unimpressed----

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like them because I don't like cat eyes glasses, nor do I want plastic frames because they would make my nose sweat in 100 degree heat plus they look huge. I have a Maui Jim wire frame pair that I bought as my first pair of sunglasses after my cataract surgery 2 years ago and I will continue wearing those.