Respected Contributor

Re: Today's Special WWC Anyone?

I bought another WWC TSV maybe 2 years ago and the pants had the strangest fit on me.  Generally I have little problem with the fit in B&M stores.  These were narrow in the hips and the waist was huge by comparison.  I understand the hips stretch to give you control but that didn't help the out of proportion waist band.

Respected Contributor

I would've gotten them if I hadn't already ordered 9 (!) pair of two of her pants about a month ago...5 black, 2 brown, 2 charcoal. I'm a 2X pear shape, and I love the closer fit of her pants with longer tops, cardigans, etc. I wore out 4 pair of the black over the last year from wearing them so much! For me they last well, are office/church appropriate and can be styled more casually, too. And I LOVE that 14% spandex...smooths me out very nicely!

Honored Contributor

I will say Renee has great prices on her pants, whatever style you may choose.  When she first started here, I bought a bunch of her pants mostly straight leg/slim leg.  Size small fits me great.  These however I'm passing on because I won't wear a bootcut anymore, just do not like them regardless of how small or big they are.

Enjoy them if you get them.  She does great knit pants.

Respected Contributor

I have the same problem with the average being too short but the tall a little too long.  I do have some of her other pants in this fabrication, and I just get the tall and wash and dry them in a hot dryer a couple times, and because of the cotton content, they shorten up to the right length for me.  I love the fit of the XXS on me, and where else can I get an XXS-tall?  The fabric is sturdy and they don't stretch out after sitting all day at work in them.  They wash and dry like a dream.  I did pre-order the black set.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I bought another WWC TSV maybe 2 years ago and the pants had the strangest fit on me.  Generally I have little problem with the fit in B&M stores.  These were narrow in the hips and the waist was huge by comparison.  I understand the hips stretch to give you control but that didn't help the out of proportion waist band.

I agree.  If the pants fit me in the hips, then the waist will be huge.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

It's always something!!

Kidding!  Just kidding you!!  Couldn't resist!

Hahahaha.  This is very funny.  And true!

Honored Contributor

There has been a chat going on in the TSV forum and someone has asked about the small sizing on these in comparison to the other measurements listed for WWC pants.  Susan Bacus keeps saying these are true to size and to order your normal WWC size but the poster keeps saying the measurements are much smaller.  I've not checked so I don't know.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a set in the talls.  As a tall woman, I am very happy to see a 34" inseam.  I have had her tall leggings in the past and fit great and are nice material.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5ft3 and there is no way those pants are going to be long enough. I gauge everything I buy by what it looks like on Meredith and the pants were a little to short for her. No sale.

Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I have to say that the WWC line is poor quality.  Such a noise over sub standard items.  The fabrics the line uses are cheap grades.  Not for me.

Those pants look like they should cost about $10 each.