Honored Contributor

Had the regular inseam been 32" on the bootcut pant, I may have taken the plunge.  31" is just too short for me to wear with anything other than a flat and I prefer a heel.  

34" on the tall is way too long for me.  I'd have to wear a very high heel all the time or have them hemmed.  But I suspect the rise would be way off. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's Special WWC Anyone?

It's always something!!

Kidding!  Just kidding you!!  Couldn't resist!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

I've never been a fan of ankle pants, so strike 1.  And the petite bootcuts are too short while the regular bootcuts are too long, strike 2.

I love WWC pants and own several, but this combo combined with the inseams is an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I found this vendor's antics so offensive in the beginning that I have never ordered anything from her line, and won't.  I flip to another channel when she comes on.  Sorry - I wish I could feel differently, but . . . .

Honored Contributor

if you look at the click here sizes and QVC's body measurement chart you would see that these are cut severely skimpy. How does one manage to wear clothing that is cut 4" smaller than her body size? WWC is always an easy pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say that the WWC line is poor quality.  Such a noise over sub standard items.  The fabrics the line uses are cheap grades.  Not for me.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I have to say that the WWC line is poor quality.  Such a noise over sub standard items.  The fabrics the line uses are cheap grades.  Not for me.

I only own one pair of WWC pants, but I have to say that the quality is very good.  The fabric is very nice on the pair I own. 

Trusted Contributor

I would have tried the brand at this price for two, but like others, the inseams are off on the petite and regular such that while the petite ankle pants are too short for me, the regular boot cut are too long. They can't seem to get their inseam lengths consistent.

I did buy a pair of these for my 83 year old Mom (pull on, pull off is easier for her) and we both liked the heavy cotton fabric.  She loves to wear them in the winter.  While she wears them outside the home (makes it easy for her at the Dr's), I would probably only wear them in the house.  Kinda like nicer sweat pants!  I have yet to own any WWC pants, but others do rave about them.  That said, I just bought two new pair of jeans at retail over the weekend for about the same price as these two and can wear the jeans to many more places and with many more tops/jackets.  

Esteemed Contributor

There's no way I'm ever wearing l4% spandex, unless I'm Scubba diving.

Honored Contributor

love these, good deal, brand has consistently great quality, so for me  it was a no brainer. you can really live in these pants and they are a great canvas for tops/sweaters/toppers. i am 5'7" and bought the talls. i got the blk/blk combination and the blk/navy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein