Respected Contributor

Re: Today's Special Value: A272640 Denim & Co. Lamb Leather Jean Jacket

i don't care for the jean jacket styling.  i have a cotton denim and cotton eyelet jean jackets and never wear them. 

the colors are pretty but leather is too hot for spring - and not waterproof enough -  except for a few weeks and i live in NE where we do not get really nice weather until May. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Most times C/S has the same info that we can see online. I used to call close to midnight ET to find out measurements on Linea items that were missing those click here measurements completely and then post the pertinent ones like sweep, chest, sleeve length and cross back set in sleeve or waist and hip measurements for pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I think a Spring/Summer leather jacket is an oxymoron. Makes no sense to me to wear leather is the Spring or Summer.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is really pushing the Denim & Co lamb leather TSV jacket. I don't think it's selling very well, probably will be about the same as the last G.I.L.I. leather jacket.

The Denim & Co jacket looks very boxy and it looks like it makes your hips bigger the way it hangs. I agree that the chest pocket flaps aren't a good look either. I also notice that the sleeves are really long on the models and they are tall with long arms.

Trusted Contributor

the fact that Gary went home after Jill's show makes me think he pretty mich gave up on trying to sell this jacket. Most vendors stay to present every showing.

To me this jacket looked like very ummm, well, it was not feminine looking. So boxy. Not flattering to a woman's shape. Jean jackets IMO should stay in the traditional fabrics, using leather, and pastel to boot, just made this jacket look.....

I didn't care for it at all, on anyone. While I've seen suedes done in similar jackets, not the leather side. The sueded side softens it and makes it more flattering to a woman's body. 

Plus I don't eat nor wear anything lamb. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.