Respected Contributor

Today's Bonus Deal A391886 Peace Love World

I thought these were nice but then started to read the reviews and

customers complain they just fall down.

I have several of these "fall down" leggings from Sam's Club under the Members Mark brand, not all fall down but a good majority do, I don't know why.  I don't have a problem with any leggings/pants from Costco, none fall down.

Wonder why?   Anyone figure this one out?

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Bonus Deal A391886 Peace Love World

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling   What I found that this brand was at least 2 sizes too large in everything I bought.  Leggings, sweats I had to go down to a S and I wear L.  They need to be really snug and will not fall down is my guess based on other items I have purchased from this brand!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Just Bling   What I found that this brand was at least 2 sizes too large in everything I bought.  Leggings, sweats I had to go down to a S and I wear L.  They need to be really snug and will not fall down is my guess based on other items I have purchased from this brand!

@Pook 

I had the same experience with a pair of her jeans that were on clearance. I'm in a double zero! Lol not the same with the tops though. Her performance tanks, which I went back and bought more colors, are true to (b&m) size and the modal 3/4 sleeve tee was typical Q sizing

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook @Just Bling 

They just discounted the performance tanks again A381018. 
True to size and great quality