New Contributor

Today TSV, 'garment measuremts' on item look small, what size to order? same as always?

Honored Contributor

Re: Today TSV, 'garment measuremts' on item look small, what size to order? same as always?

Find a favorite top and measure it from underarm seam to underarm seam and double it and that's your comfortable (to you) garment measurement. Take that measurement and find that measurement for chest circumference under the "garment" measurements, whatever size falls close to that number would be the size to order.... good luck~!    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
New Contributor

Re: Today TSV, 'garment measuremts' on item look small, what size to order? same as always?

Thanks, yes, most Logo tops are 47-49 in the 1 in below armpit and that fits me perfect; but this one was 45 and the 2x shows 49.  I ordered 2x, pray it fits (ordered in 2 colors!). I love that QVC now gives the garment measurements, as that helps me sooo much !!! 

Honored Contributor

A sleeveless top will always have a smaller bust measurement.  The mechanics of the inset sleeve take up room. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment