Honored Contributor

Re: Today Only: reduced shipping on the Linea Jewelry

Thanks. I will see. It won't hurt to ask.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 SHOPR said:

namealreadytaken, You might try asking CS, to see if they will credit you for the difference. I've read that they will adjust for price changes, but I haven't tried it.

I just contacted CS and they would only adjust my shipping to $3 per item and no additional discount for added items from my current "in process" order.

I let them know I just added all the same items to an active shopping cart and they all showed additional discount ($3 first item/$1.50 each additional). They recommended I write to corporate to get the adjustment.

Your mileage may vary with a different CS agent.

Honored Contributor

I see I did not get the discounted $3 S&H when I did the tank reorder. I wonder if it applies to UPS orders only? I ordered by Priority US Mail. I will call and ask.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I spoke with C/S and that $3 S&H charge is for standard UPS Ground Delivery -- not priority or blue or red UPS service. I told C/S that they need to state that the $3 S&H is for UPS Ground ONLY.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you jGalt for posting this information - I never would have noticed!

Just called CS and got the Shipping charges reduced on my 2 OTO Quilted Jackets -

original Shipping charge was $7.22 for the first one and $3.61 for the second one - for a total of $10.83 and this was reduced to $3.00 and $1.50 for a savings of $6.33.

Would rather spend my $ on an actual Item than paying Shipping charges!

Thank you again for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

FYI, Today I notice that the new LL button front jacket s&h has also been reduced to $3.