Honored Contributor

Re: Today I went to the mall!

@MsLomo 

I'm delighted to hear someone enjoying the line as much as I do! They do so many unique pieces and while sometimes they go a little overboard there are plenty of different fun things to choose from. I've been obsessed with the line for a few years now

The Nordstrom website always has plenty of pieces but when you go into the store the selection is very limited so going into the free people only store was quite a treat!

I googled the blouse you mentioned and I found it in pink at Poshmark!!

1EC5F6F7-A19A-476D-87C7-52CB4BA457C6.png

I'll be back in there on February 13 when my necklace is ready!

Respected Contributor

My local mall is in bad shape...really bad shape.  Too many stores closed.  I just went yesterday and three more stores closed...Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and A&F Kids.  I'd say at least 10 - 12 stores have closed since the pandemic.  I see more people using it to exercise (walk) than shop.  It was never overly crowded to begin with now it's down right empty.  Everyone wearing masks.

Honored Contributor

I haven’t been to my mall since February 2020 before everything shut down. I doubt I’ll go anytime soon given the current situation. I really miss shopping in person. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I keep hearing that people can't try clothing on, is it true?

@luvmyteddy4 

I’m not sure about every store & state, but I think lots of the fitting rooms are closed. My sister went to Kohl’s & she told me the dressing room was closed. I went to TJMaxx once, and their dressing rooms were closed too. Guess you could call ahead to find out for certain. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

I’m not sure about every store & state, but I think lots of the fitting rooms are closed. My sister went to Kohl’s & she told me the dressing room was closed. I went to TJMaxx once, and their dressing rooms were closed too. Guess you could call ahead to find out for certain. 

@luvmyteddy4 

@wilmais correct that it differs depending on where you are.

I'm bad about trying things on, since before the pandemic, so I didn't check. Unless I'm buying from a new line or store I've never purchased from I purchase and go on my merry way Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo  Glad to hear the Aventura Mall was busy. I heard the Grand Lux Cafe went out of business...loved their chicken and waffles. It is such a beautiful mall just to walk around in. And, a great upscale food court. Haven't been their since Covid but my son and family just moved to Aventura Lakes community behind the mall. 
Enjoy your next trip back. Hopefully, I will be shopping there again very soon.

Honored Contributor

@Zaimee 

I hadn't heard about Grand Lux! That's a shame. Great menu.

Last time we were there my husband's entree came with the roasted brussel sprouts in a balsamic reduction...DIVINE! I forget what I ordered Lol

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

@luvmyteddy4 

@wilmais correct that it differs depending on where you are.

I'm bad about trying things on, since before the pandemic, so I didn't check. Unless I'm buying from a new line or store I've never purchased from I purchase and go on my merry way Woman Happy

I'm not going to the mall but I did wonder! Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MsLomo 

I'm delighted to hear someone enjoying the line as much as I do! They do so many unique pieces and while sometimes they go a little overboard there are plenty of different fun things to choose from. I've been obsessed with the line for a few years now

The Nordstrom website always has plenty of pieces but when you go into the store the selection is very limited so going into the free people only store was quite a treat!

I googled the blouse you mentioned and I found it in pink at Poshmark!!

1EC5F6F7-A19A-476D-87C7-52CB4BA457C6.png

I'll be back in there on February 13 when my necklace is ready!

@Andreatoo,

Oh, it's so pretty in the pink! Thanks for posting the pic. I hope you'll let us know what you find on February 13! Smiley Happy