Trusted Contributor

Re: To say i am just a little upset

Yesterday I ordered something from Walmart and it shipped yesterday.

QVC ships when they're good and ready.  Over it.

Trusted Contributor

When I order something, there is always an EDD (estimated delivery date) given. It's usually 10 to 14 days. I've always received my orders by that date and usually several days earlier. I don't understand complaining about shipping costs and times when they are stated clearly before you place your order. If times and costs aren't satisfactory, I won't order something.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the Shark Rotator Freestyle Pro Cordless Lightweight Upright Vacuum on August 27. It shipped August 30. Awesome! EDD was 9/7; however, historically I receive my shipments a day or 2 prior to the EDD. Between 8/30 to 9/6 it makes it from Rockymount NC to Morrisville NC, where it still SITS today, 9/9.  WTH?! How many more weeks do I have to wait to get my item?!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

My EDD has been a minimum of two weeks lately.  I have no problem waiting two weeks.  The problem I have is when it gets here in 6 days.  I have no idea how to plan when I go away.  Then sometimes items are supposed to be dropped at the post office and they are not.  It's a no win situation.  If you expect it to come early, it doesn't.  You expect it to come closer to the EDD, it comes early.  

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove Were the items packaged two per pack?  If so, you definitely should be due a refund.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

take a look at how fast your item gets shipped if you order something just before your billing date is up.

With me it gets shipped right out,no waiting days processing if I odrer near that date ,but if I order early in the month it takes way over a week in processing

Then you have to wait 2 months for a refund,should you return something,even if they shipped it by mistake.So they are holding back your own money hostage  for 2 months for a mistake they made!!!!!.

It took me quite a while,out of pure  habit, but I  refuse to shop here anymore  ........................

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@ScarletDove- The shipping charges are clearly stated before you place your order.  So, whether they package items together or ship them separately, it's not a scam.

It would only be a scam, if they said shipping was $3 per order, but then charged you per item.  (In which case, you would be legally entitled to a refund.)

You might not like or agree with the shipping charges, but it's not right to call it a scam.  You can decide before you submit your order whether it's something you're willing to pay or not.

@Venezia  I am fully aware of the policy, having shopped here from the beginning, I was simply giving my personal opinion, like it or not! 

@ScarletDove- I understand personal opinions, but in this day and age, calling something a "scam" implies an illegal activity.  And their shipping policies are not illegal, like it or not.

@Venezia  We each have a right to our opinions, you have yours, I have mine. You can interpret my words as you choose...  and there is much of that on this forum!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

@ScarletDove Were the items packaged two per pack?  If so, you definitely should be due a refund.  

Order#1 was for 2 tights, 2 different colors  Each tight was a separate item, price, S&H. Then due to price and colors disappearing, decided to order 2 more of the same. Order#2 was for 2 tights, 2 different colors.

I received both Order#1 and Order#2  in 1 package, 4 pairs of tights.  I expected to receive 2 packages since 2 orders, but received 1 package with 2 orders all on the same invoice.  The cuddleduds are very light weight so the package was small and light, hence my comment about $12 postage.

Fully aware that we used to get half cost shipping when we purchased more than 2 of same item packaged and shipped together, but they eliminated that option when they changed the shipping policy, too bad.  My comment was that I paid $12 shipping for a package that did not cost $12 to ship........QVC made money mailing this package....

I do not deserve a refund for any shipping, just thought it was costly........my gripe!

Honored Contributor

I also don't understand the "processing" time on QVC, especially when other on lilne stores are so fast.  I order from Chewy.com all the time and receive orders in 3 - 4 days!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

You should def complaint about this - call CS. That's unacceptable.