Frequent Contributor

To say i am just a little upset

Is putting it mildly.  I order  something 6 days ago and it is still in progress. I call C.S. told them I think that in process for 6 days was a little to much so  I will cancellation the order .I was told I could not because it was getting ready to ship lol. I do think they could do a title better then 6 days in process. 

I wanted to order today tsv but 6 days in process and a another 8 days for shipping here to Colorado is a little to much .

I don't know how you all feel about the shipping but I certainly  think they could do better .

Honored Contributor

Re: To say i am just a little upset

I agree.  The "in process" time is crazy.  It shouldn't take more than a day or 2 to have the item shipped.  Another reason to shop elsewhere!

Esteemed Contributor

................and it should not be so hard to cancel an item no matter what "process" it may be in. This is the age of  the "INTERNET"   all they need to do is send a darn E-Mail to the shipper before it leaves the building!!!!

Respected Contributor

Since I don't know what you ordered, I can't say thything for sure. But I think that QVC does not stock every item they offer.  Some things have to be ordered by them from the vendor,and that takes time. There could be a number of issues.  Sometimes I order an item and receive it within three days. Sometimes it's more like 10 days. I think it all depends on where it is coming from - QVC's warehouse or someplace else. But if you're going to order something from an online vendor, you are at the mercy of where the item is stockpiled.

Respected Contributor

I would think this item is a drop ship direct from a vendor?????

Respected Contributor

That does seem like a long time to get an item to the customer and I agree that they could improve on that.

But, I look at shipping times a bit differently.  If I need something FAST, I use amazon prime or find it online locally and go get it.    If not, I don't care how long it takes to get it to me.  I figure I've done without the item for 70 years so as long as it arrives, I'm happy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to wonder what's going on in the shipping department as well.  I ordered two QF tops on the 5th.  Same item, two different colors.  One finally said "shipped" last evening, but the other is still "in process".

Huh?  Same item, different color and one is still in process five days later?

I had another order, a SG top that I tried to change the size on less than 24 hours after I ordered it (wanted the small, but it said it was sold out, then suddenly it was in stock - and still is).  Called CS and was told it was "too far along in the processing" to change.  Okay, no problem.

However, it then sat there for another three days "in process" before it even shipped.  How far along could it have been?

(ETA: But it's still better than the order I placed that said "shipped" pretty much the next day...only problem was, it never shipped!  I had to get CS to ship a replacement.)

Honored Contributor

Had a brand new QVC shipping experience just yesterday.  I had ordered 2 items in different transactions during the Labor Day weekend.  They were not related items, not from the same company, had 2 different EDD's promised.

Yesterday, I received both items, ahead of either of the promised dates.  That's not a surprise because I pretty much always get my orders before they're promised.  What was the surprise was that the 2 different orders were on one invoice and in one box. 

I've received 2 related items in the same shipment before, but never 2 unrelated items ordered in separate transactions.  Fine with me -  I'm happy to get what I ordered in good condition a few days ahead of schedule and with less cardboard waste. 

I can't begin to understand the logistics companies are going through to deal with the huge increase in ordering.  Except for Amazon which is subsidizing its retail branch with money they're earning elsewhere, they all seem to be scrambling.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Had a brand new QVC shipping experience just yesterday.  I had ordered 2 items in different transactions during the Labor Day weekend.  They were not related items, not from the same company, had 2 different EDD's promised.

Yesterday, I received both items, ahead of either of the promised dates.  That's not a surprise because I pretty much always get my orders before they're promised.  What was the surprise was that the 2 different orders were on one invoice and in one box. 

I've received 2 related items in the same shipment before, but never 2 unrelated items ordered in separate transactions.  Fine with me -  I'm happy to get what I ordered in good condition a few days ahead of schedule and with less cardboard waste. 

I can't begin to understand the logistics companies are going through to deal with the huge increase in ordering.  Except for Amazon which is subsidizing its retail branch with money they're earning elsewhere, they all seem to be scrambling.

Did you pay one s&h  or did they charge you s&h for seperate items even though they were shipped together?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

Did you pay one s&h  or did they charge you s&h for seperate items even though they were shipped together?

@blackhole99  My remark is about your question regarding charges for shipping.  I put in 2 orders of cuddleduds tights (each order had 2 tights) with a total of 4 tights.  The ship cost was $3 per tight.  All were on the same invoice and in the same plastic bag package. Of course I was charged $3 x 4 tights for a total of $12 shipping; the bag did not weight more than 2 lbs maximum.  What a scam is that!!