Honored Contributor

I picked these Sporto booties up at an HSN outlet yesterday. Originally $84, I paid $13. Very comfortable. I'll get a lot of use out of them. 

Sporto Water-Resistant Time Again Suede Bootie Winter Fall Boots Ankle Suede

That is all I can think of right now... 

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady

I saw this at Nordstrom, on sale now-Item #5206015

Meet the drop-dead fabulous piece you didn't know your wardrobe needed. Dynamic tiers of ombré fringe swish and sway as you strut in this chic midi skirt cut from buttery-soft leather and designed in collaboration with international style icon Olivia Palermo. Play up the romance of the silhouette with an ultrafeminine top, or add a punky twist with a cool graphic print.

• 27" length; 2 1/2" fringe (size 8)
  • Hidden side-zip closure
  • Lined
  • Leather
  • Professional leather clean

The fringe would help cool you off, in that FL heat. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

Cute, but too long for my taste. Might be for me with maybe two tiers of fringe less at around 22-23" long. Thanks for the thought.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo.  Last year I did try some quiet print pants.  For summer several H by Halston flowing prints.  I have 2 pairs of jeans type pants in print.  I wear them with solid tunics and long cardigans.  Also I did purchase several W Williams cotton button printed blouses.  Those colors are brighter than usual but they work well with my solid pants and skirts.  Reading here and gathering information from ladies of all ages and sizes has helped me gain the courage to expand my wardrobe.   Who knows what 2017 will bring to my closet.  One day at a time.  I will never be to old to learn and try new things.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy lots of things from me to me because I am the most deserving person I know!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Bird mama

I love this clutch

Patricia Nash Distressed Medallion Cassini Wristlet

I bought those VC's shooties yesterday.

@Bird mama.  Me too!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue

@lulu2

So did we all receive the Felishan's (Camuto).  I got mine on Wednesday, leather conditioned them that night and wore them to work on Thursday, lol.  I now own 3 of the 4 colors offered.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Re: To Me, From Me

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  No I didn't get the shooties, I meant I love the PN pouch, it's adorable. Enjoy everything 

Honored Contributor

I usually buy a few things for myself on sale after the holidays. I am still waiting for the HSN clearance items I ordered earlier this week to arrive. I purchased 2 Lisa Kline floral hoodies and an Art Deco necklace. I am debating ordering a few tops and a dress from Macy's before their sale ends. I don't like to order online often because of fit issues, but the items I like are not available in my store. 

Respected Contributor

Re: To Me, From Me

[ Edited ]

AS-98-718216-301-Chet-Nero-Black-3.jpg

I decided to purchase only five things last fall.  This is a pair of AS98 Chet boots that I chased down after seeing the maroon version in the Sundance catalog.