Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove

A centuries-old caning technique in supple, washed leather gives these stacked-heel, peep-toe shoes an air of antiquity. Italy. Exclusive. Euro whole sizes 36 to 41. 36 (US 5.5), 37 (US 6.5), 38 (US 7.5), 39 (US 8.5), 40 (US 9.5), 41 (US 10). 3" heel.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

I LOVE to wallpaper, so long as it is not cheap wallpaper.  The quality of the product makes all the difference.

@MyShadowLove

I use 54-inch width, full vinyl wallpaper.  It is basically commercial product, and I use it because it is much more durable than paint.  One hit to a wall of paint with a rollator and the paint is ruined.  Not so with the heavyweight vinyl wallpaper.  And wallpaper product has come a long, long way from the time when vinyl first emerged on the scene.  The product I buy is odorless and very easy to work with.

I

Here are some swatches:

wallpaper-6993351in-just-textures-atkins-patton-wallcovering-tan.jpgwallpaper-6993351in-just-textures-atkins-patton-wallcovering-tan.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's always good to treat yourself and be good to yourself.  I purchased a black pea coat from Target.  Really cute and a great price. I also purchased a couple of Beanies from Nordstrom and a winter scarf all on sale.  However, I did treat myself to the Bose radio/CD from HSN (I have one already but it's the first one that came out in the 90's and does not have a CD player).  I also purchased a new coffee maker by Bonavita.  I am finished buying for a  while.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Have you found anything that you'll be delighted to receive this season?

I picked up a few things for myself, because I've been really good this year, LOL.Cat Tongue

Cotton sweater, from LLB-

A new pair of boots, in Marsala, from Tibi-

Image result for tibi marsala amelia boots

Echo paisley silk scarf-

Image result for echo paisley silk scarf

Anne Klein pin-

Fleece pajama pants, from LLB-

If you haven't purchased anything for yourself, is there something fashion related that you're hoping to get?

The boots and sweater are @lolakimono marsala pink.

what's wrong with pink boots?

I'm going for stand-out fun color boots in the fall... I will be looking at those embroidered Western ones in a bright color... no doubt about it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I have only one question about these boots... do they feel like butter?

IMG_5664.JPGIMG_5665.JPG

Unique leather-covered heel; sleek look from the top -- I'm liking these congratulations for being good. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono

I have only one question about these boots... do they feel like butter?

Unique leather-covered heel; sleek look from the top -- I'm liking these congratulations for being good. 

@LTT1

Soft, yes, but the interesting part is that they are SUPER light, more like what a sneaker would weigh.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Beautiful boots