Contributor

Just got on QVC and checked out Denim and Company show this morning and they had a really cute top and of course, they are all out of the plus sizes!!!!

This happens too much.  Please make more plus sizes available.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a plus, but, a 'large' and what I usually do is pre shop the show when I know they will be on the air. I go to Denim & Co. and click on 'new' and that way I try to get first dibs.

Hope this helps !

Honored Contributor

They had few sizes available in any color.   It should have gone to "as is"  or an outlet.   It was a clearance item so I didn't have great expectations. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've seen this happen a number of times over the past year.  Once a size sells out, it rarely gets restocked.  I bought a d&c OTO a couple weeks ago and it sold out in all sizes, but xxs.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried putting something in my 'cart' until I saw it on the air....but it sold out while beng presented and they snatched it out....

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm not a plus, but, a 'large' and what I usually do is pre shop the show when I know they will be on the air. I go to Denim & Co. and click on 'new' and that way I try to get first dibs.

Hope this helps !

Bingo!  I have been doing that for a long time.  Also, I visit QVC every day and check out my favorite designers (I only buy from 4 QVC designers).  That way, I always know when the new stuff is available and I often have a new item hanging in my closet before it's even shown on tv for the first time. 

Honored Contributor

I look at "new" fashions at the beginning of each month and check them out.  I do notice D & Co selling out plus size a lot.  Susan Graver constantly sells out of XS all the time.   Mostly because the designer wears her clothing during presentations and she's an XS.  Same with the "good" colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of this

[ Edited ]

Heads up !

Louis Dell Olio has show coming up I just got email and jumped in

Don't wait till show is on.

Honored Contributor

Interesting observation. When I read the opening post I was thinking I have the same complaint, but in small or x small on evine

The issue I have with advance shopping is that I always miss some detail in the still shot, about a garment, that they'll adress during the presentation and it seems pieces always look better live..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Interesting observation. When I read the opening post I was thinking I have the same complaint, but in small or x small on evine

The issue I have with advance shopping is that I always miss some detail in the still shot, about a garment, that they'll adress during the presentation and it seems pieces always look better live..

As usual I forgot to hit the 'quote' button but I was responding to songbird1...