Honored Contributor

Good grief!

Does QVC understand that not everyone wears tights or whatever they are called!

I feel like I'm doing the world a favor by NOT wearing anything tight around my hubby little legs.

I just put on a top I bought from QVC.

The thing was so long it comes to my knees.  Over and over I have had to send back tops.

I'm about the average size (around 5'4" or so).

I'd like the option of being able to wear a top like the "normal" length I used to be able to buy.

It gets expensive having to send the things back.

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5'2" with short legs. Tunics are a no-go for me. I have a few longer tops to wear with leggings.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I think they offer a variety of styles besides what is aired. You just have to spend time looking for what you want.

Honored Contributor

I don't like Tunics either since they are always too long. I don't need anything to cover my thighs or rear.

I prefer my tops about hip length. That way I don't have to pull it up so I can sit down.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    No reason to buy tunics that are too long.  Measure a top you like the length of and don't buy anything longer than that.  There are plenty of choices, but we who are short absolutely have to check carefully.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    I'm 5' 4" with short legs so I have the same problem as you.  That's why I always take time to glance at the garment measurements before ordering.  If it's too long and I don't think I'll be in the mood to hem, I don't order.  Sames a lot of time and effort in the long run. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
If I browse by category, 4024 options come up for tops and blouses. Surely they aren’t all tunics.

I’m 5’10”. Trust me, not all the tops are long.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66    I'm 5' 4" with short legs so I have the same problem as you.  That's why I always take time to glance at the garment measurements before ordering.  If it's too long and I don't think I'll be in the mood to hem, I don't order.  Sames a lot of time and effort in the long run. 

@Kachina624 

I can't sew so I cannot hem anything. LOL!!!

I can sew on a button but that's about it.

DH can sew. His mom was a seamstress.

She had a sewing shop built at the back of their garage but with a wall in between the two with it's own heat/air.

She just turned 92 so does not do much of that anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz   I've always sewn.  Made all my own clothes for years.  Then I taught my son to sew enough to repair rips and tears in his clothes.  It's an extremely handy, cost saving skill to have.  Sewing a hem is extremely simple.  For me, it's always been a form of relaxation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am among the shorts at about 5'2 or 3.  I find the tops and blouses at QVC are too long, just about tunic length at my size M, they are about 27-1/2 or 28.  That is tunic length for me.  I know there are many descriptions that say 26" but that is in the XXS.  I would like to see tops at 26" in the Mediums.  But I do save alot of money as I see many tops I like, have ordered some Tops only to find they are more like tunics and back they go.