Respected Contributor

Re: Tired of 3/4-length sleeves

I don't like 3/4 sleeves on me at all. They seem to accentuate the protruding veins that stick up on the insides of my forearms ( never used to have those, where in world did they come from) The 3 that I own, I'm either going to wear a long sleeve underneath or cut to cap sleeve length. Also, they make my long arms look even longer.
Valued Contributor

I love 3/4 length sleeves. I am short and can not wear the regular long sleeves.  This option allows me to something other than short sleeved shirts.  Also I find they work for summer and winter, as in winter I layer them up with a vest or jacket.  I hope QVC continues to make some of their tops with 3/4 length sleeves!

Respected Contributor

I love them. I hope I can always find them.

Esteemed Contributor

So many beautiful tops I would have bought till i seen it was ruined by the 3/4 sleeve...it totally cheapens it...and I don't buy...

Another top I would like see end is the cold shoulder...that is the dumbest looking top in a long while...yet i see it on so many woman on t.v. and of course the Q hosts and vendors...HSN and Evine, too....stop it....

Honored Contributor

Oh I've always been delighted with 3/4 sleeved tops! I'm tall, have long arms and legs so even long-sleeved tops looked 3/4 on me! Loved when this style came into fashion along with capri pants! Finally I don't look like I'm expecting a flood. Woman Very Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer ¾ length sleeves, wearing them about 9 months out of the year (short sleeves in summer).  I like elbow-length too. I haven’t bought a long-sleeved shirt in years.  I find long sleeves messy, whether working in an office or working at home they tend get to drag in the dirt or get wet, hate that.  When I did wear long sleeves I was constantly pushing them up out of the way and they would always slip back down. Grrr.  For me, ¾ length works best.  Most of my shirts come from LLBean which I think has just the right width on the sleeves, slim and streamlined.   

Honored Contributor

WAY TIRED!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Different lengths for different seasons.  I wear 3/4 sleeves in spring and fall and love them.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I am short and have short arms and legs, so I really like them 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never liked 3/4 length sleeves...I prefer them left long so that I have the option of wearing them long or pushing them up for a shirred look which I like...It looks so much better than the 3/4 length which look like the sleeves were chopped off and they just hang on the arm.

I've never cared for capri style pants either for the same reason...They look like they shrunk and I don't find them flattering to the legs at all.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~