Esteemed Contributor

@cherry   I have used the Downy wrinkle spray on clothes that are wrinkle. Spray on then shake or smooth. It does take wrinkles out but I have never used it to prevent them. Will have to try that!

@cherry wrote:

The lady that waited on me ,at Talbot's ,told me she uses a new Downy spray, on her clothing ,and it stops them from wrinkling

I must confess I have very little clothing ,that does wrinkle. I just wondered if any of you have used this product?

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry  yes use it on dry clothes. It works great on t shirts that are stored & folded & light scent refreshes.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've never tried it. Does it have a bad odor? 

I iron everything, even jeans. Hate the look of wrinkled clothes, just my personal preference.

Scent is subjective, @Greeneyedlady21 . Some reviews on Amazon hated the scent.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3.  The scent is so light and pleasant, I never even notice it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

The lady that waited on me ,at Talbot's ,told me she uses a new Downy spray, on her clothing ,and it stops them from wrinkling

I must confess I have very little clothing ,that does wrinkle. I just wondered if any of you have used this product?

@cherry  Yes, there is a Downy spray for anti-wrinkling.  It is in the same section as the starches, other Downy products and laundry detergents.  I have a small bottle which I use to spray on my clothes before going out that have hung in the closet and kind of lost their sharp pressed look.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@suzyQ3.  The scent is so light and pleasant, I never even notice it.

Yes, @Kachina624 , but you know how differently people react to scents.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I actually wish it was scent free.  Don't really like the scent but it's not too bad and it dissipates fast enough.  I buy scent free products, other than soap, whenever I can.