Honored Contributor

Timeless abstract animal print

Found this top in my closet while lookng for something to wear to an event this afternoon.  

I've had this top for years.  I think it's SG, and I think I bought it before I retired in 2010. .... A209568.  

Perfect to wear this afternoon over my black turtleneck and black pants.

file-2.jpeg

It's 100% woven rayon.  The back has box pleats below the yoke and the back is slightly longer than the front.  Black background but the design is shaded grays.  

Well made, nice fabric - easy to wash and easy to iron (I don't mind ironing).

Honored Contributor

Re: Timeless abstract animal print

Kinda busy.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's pretty and will look great the way you are going to style it.  Have fun at your outing and be confident knowing you look terrific!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute top, @ALRATIBA .  But I'm especially impressed that it's cool enough for you to wear a turtleneck with it.  It's 98 degrees here.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Cute top, @ALRATIBA .  But I'm especially impressed that it's cool enough for you to wear a turtleneck with it.  It's 98 degrees here

@shoesnbags 

It was breezy ... I live near the East River and it's always just a bit cooler here with the breeze coming off the river.  Plus - where I was going to be spending a couple of hours always has the air conditioning going full force.

If I'm not wearing a turtleneck there, I'm wearing a scarf wrapped around my neck!  Can't stand drafts on my neck.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Kinda busy.

@Group 5 minus 1 

Yes, it is!  That's why I bought it!   Smiley Wink