Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Each morning I log in and persue what I missed on the laght night shows here. Shawn had some tights in her show FOR $99.00 a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tights for ninety-nine dollaars????????????????????????

Who bought these ladies????????????????????????????

LOL   Hey I bought one in each color!!  Can wear anywhere and with anything!  Can dress up or down!  And with easy pay... 

Wait a minute @bargainsgirl ! Hosts are not supposed to be posting here.  

Trusted Contributor

I was channel surfing and saw those $39 Tights too - Um, NOPE!

Respected Contributor

Well this is an easy one to answer---NO WAY, NO HOW.

Trusted Contributor

I wear Spanx as tights. Never had any sort of problems with them.

Honored Contributor

For a 'bargain girl'  @bargainsgirl   it surpises me that you'd spend that mount of money for all those you bought. Good luck with these. I hope they wear you well - no snags, pulls, runs etc and they fit perfectly.  Personally these are not any kind of a bargain, my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I don't care what anybody says, NO stockings or tights will never snag, rip, get runs and/or holes in them. No amount of money will prevent any of these mishaps from happening. You wash and wear, wash and wear, you decide one morning while getting ready that at some point with just one finger nail to be a rough one, have a hang nail that you will not snag your stockings or tights.

It's going to happen sooner or later. I guarantee it.

Honored Contributor

Back in the day when I wore hose, I would have gladly paid 39.00 for a pair of hose that lasted.  I bought so many back then due to runs.  Sometimes on a brand new pair, I would get a run the same day.  

Honored Contributor

My teacher daughter got a replacement pair of the sheertex tights when the pair she ordered came out of the package with a flaw that looked like a circular run around the leg above the knee.  It didn't show under her skirt, but was quite a noticeable flaw in the threads.