Valued Contributor

Those tight pants that it seems everyone is wearing,  they seem to cut right into the buttocks.  Isn’t that very uncomfortable?  I am past the age to wear such tight clothing.  What do women really feel about skin tight clothing on the lower end?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tight pants - comfortable ?

Tight pants and high heels are not usually worn for comfort.  Why do you think they wear them? 

Honored Contributor

They're comfortable if they have stretch to them. 

Honored Contributor

I think that's what the stretch is for, so they look snug, but really are not snug.

Super Contributor

Are you referring to Women with Control?  I wear  those and they are comfortable.  I always wear a long shirt over the backside though.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Tight pants and high heels are not usually worn for comfort.  Why do you think they wear them? 

I don't wear high heels often.  I don't understand the statement "why do you think 'they' wear them"?

I'm one of the "they" people when it comes to tight pants, which means different things to different people.  I refer to my pants as fitted, and I really dislike loose, baggy bottoms.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fitted pants can be comfortable especially if they have stretch. The Dutchess of York wears leggings at times, and she looks great.    In general, I have no opinion on what women wear on their "lower end".  

Honored Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

Those tight pants that it seems everyone is wearing,  they seem to cut right into the buttocks.  Isn’t that very uncomfortable?  I am past the age to wear such tight clothing.  What do women really feel about skin tight clothing on the lower end?

@Nicecupoftea, I prefer tight-fitting jeans and leggings and find them very comfortable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I suppose they like the Peg Bundy look.  She made tight pants and high heels famous.

Honored Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

I am past the age to wear such tight clothing. 

@Nicecupoftea

Are you over 95 yrs old?  Asking because my soon to be 94 yr young mother wears "tight" pants & looks good rocking them.  No shame in her game!

That being said.....

If you normally go commando, suggest that you wear panties when wearing "tight" pants. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif