Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,837
Registered: ‎03-01-2013

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 colliegirls said:

She is a beautiful woman, her skin is gorgeous.

yes

Super Contributor
Posts: 5,837
Registered: ‎03-01-2013

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 MomOf4 said:

Have you EVER started a thread that wasn't critical of someone or something?

Have you EVER commented on a thread that wasn't critical PERIOD????

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,439
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 luvpoos said:

I didn't see the show, but what is the point in starting a post like this. I just don't get it.

This is very typical of the OP, sadly. One very negative person. Smile, gazelle!!!! Life is good!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,159
Registered: ‎01-28-2012

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 9/11/2014 MomOf4 said:

Have you EVER started a thread that wasn't critical of someone or something?

Have you EVER commented on a thread that wasn't critical PERIOD????


I am far from the only person who has asked you this question. PERIOD!!

Super Contributor
Posts: 5,837
Registered: ‎03-01-2013

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 Krimpette said:
On 9/11/2014 luvpoos said:

I didn't see the show, but what is the point in starting a post like this. I just don't get it.

This is very typical of the OP, sadly. One very negative person. Smile, gazelle!!!! Life is good!

IT is good!Smile

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,219
Registered: ‎06-15-2014

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

Jacque looks absolutely spectacular, just elegant and lovely. Toned and trim.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎10-29-2012

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

I have not watched QVC in years but just tuned in to see what all the fuss was about. What the heck is wrong with Jacque wearing that dress? She looks fantastic in it. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong show so I tried another TV set and she still looks fantastic. Go figure.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,385
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

On 9/11/2014 sage4 said:

I have not watched QVC in years but just tuned in to see what all the fuss was about. What the heck is wrong with Jacque wearing that dress? She looks fantastic in it. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong show so I tried another TV set and she still looks fantastic. Go figure.

Maybe the OP is upset with herself that she can't wear such a form fitting dress?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,142
Registered: ‎11-30-2013

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

Gosh, I wish I looked that "bad." {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

She could maybe have gone up a size in that dress; but, maybe it's a dress she previously owned and after losing weight was now able to fit into it. I don't think it looks all that bad compared to some outfits I have seen. Also, I think it was very gracious of J to put her hand over the front of her dress when she bent over next to the model, heads together, to show their lipstick shades.